Happy Friday lovelies, how are you? I hope you’re having a great day. I’ve finally finished for work and to celebrate, I brought myself Post Malone tickets. I really am great!
Tonight’s post is a super easy read and one that could come in handy over the next few days. I wanted to share some super cute outfits for Christmas day. Let’s just jump straight in.
Christmas outfit ideas
1. Long knitted dress, knee high boots – This is such a classy look. It’s definitely one to wear of an evening if you’re heading out with the family.
2. Pinafore dress – This is what I’m wearing on Christmas Day. Not this exact one, but I will be wearing a white top and a black pinafore dress over the top with my little boots. This is such a casual outfit, you can dress it up or down to your comfort style. I love the fact they’re back in fashion.
3. Skirt, vest & over sized jumper – This is one that will make you look like you made a really big effort, when in fact, it took you five minutes to decide this outfit. The idea of wearing something underneath the oversized jumper is just incase you get too warm. We all know someone who likes to raise the heating temperature!
4. Tartan and White – This is the most put together, well thought out combination ever. It’s one of my favourite styles. You could switch it up and wear tartan on the top and white bottom’s if you really wanted to. This colour palette works really well
5. Mom jeans, bralette & oversized jumper – The comfiest outfit ever! It’s like you made effort but also didn’t bother at all if you get what I mean. This is an outfit that I live in and it really does give you the winter vibes.
That’s my five outfit ideas for Christmas. If you have enjoyed tonight’s post, do let me know by leaving a like and comment your favourite outfit below.
Thank you so much for reading! I will be back tomorrow!
Sending you lots of love and festive cheer,