Happy Tuesday everyone, how are you? I hope you’re having a great day. I had work today which has drained me, I’m so tired, I want to sleep for days!
Tonight’s post is probably one of my favourites. I get to share my favourite things about Christmas! I’ve seen a few of you upload similar posts and I have absolutely loved them. I hope you enjoy mine too.
What I love about Christmas
(In no particular order)
1. Giving gifts – I absolutely love giving gifts! The thrill of someone opening something that they’ve asked for is such a highlight. This year I’ve really spoilt people!
2. Seeing Family – My family and I are so close! We really are each others best friend. I am spending Christmas day at my mum’s house, I’m prepared for a lot of laughter, love but also arguments (mainly about brussel sprouts and Pigs in blankets!)
3. Christmas lights – I absolutely love walking around the village to see all of the Christmas lights. It’s definitely something I’m going to make a tradition if I ever have children. It’s amazing to see so many people get so create, I think it really captures their magic of Christmas.
(Taken from Pinterest)
4. Brussel sprouts – I think I may be one of the very few people that actually like brussel sprouts. I could eat a whole bowl full. I actually like them more than pigs in blankets! Weird, I know.
5. Cozy jumpers – I love a good jumper, after eating a huge Christmas dinner, I like to change into my comfortable leggings and a jumper. I can bloat and not feel so bad about it because it’ll be hidden!
(Photo taken from Pinterest)
6. Chocolate – Every year, my uncle buys us a box of chocolates, it’s always the same box and every year, we all argue about who’s getting what chocolate. This year, my work kindly gifted me a box of chocolates and already they’ve started to dive in and argue about who’s getting what one!
7. Dressing up – Last year, I didn’t dress up for Christmas, I was in such a bad depression state, I really didn’t enjoy last year at all, but this year and every year before that, I make a huge effort! I dress up, put make-up on, do something fancy with my hair. We’re not one’s that take photos, but I do enjoy looking better than the rest.
(Example of dressing up here)
8. Early night’s – My family is literally as lazy as me! We don’t stay up really late and carry on partying, we get to a certain time and we all just head of to bed with a full stomach and a happy heart.
9. Snow – We haven’t had a white Christmas in years, but I do love snow. I would definitely live somewhere snowy ( I really want to move to Scotland).
10. Love – My family isn’t always the best, we fight, argue, call eachother the worst names. We really can be cruel. Saying that, we love the hardest! No one can ever love the way we do. It’s even better at Christmas, because we’re all there together. It’s rare to see and so special to capture.
That’s it my lovelies, I hope you have enjoyed reading about the things I love about Christmas. If you have, please do leave a like and comment below.
I will be back tomorrow with another post, until then,
I’m sending you lots of love and festive cheer,