Happy Friday lovelies, I hope you’re all well. I am feeling slightly better today, but I haven’t really done much because I unfortunately have work over the weekend.
Over on my What to expect this Blogmas post I said this would be a surprise post. Well, the surprise is a Christmas tag! I absolutely love them, so let’s just jump straight in shall we.
A bunch of Christmas questions
- What is your favorite thing about Christmas? – Seeing my family! I absolutely adore my family, even when they make the worst decisions.
- Do you have any Christmas traditions you can’t forget about each year? – My family actually don’t! It’s really strange, but I personally have to be in bed by 10pm Christmas Eve, wake up 7am Christmas day and get myself ready. It’s something I’ve done for years.
- Is there a song that just gets you into that Christmas spirit? – Oh yes! It has to be All I want for Christmas.
- What is your favorite Christmas movie? – The Polar Express! It really is the best!
- Which food is your must-have at Christmas time? – Pigs in blankets and the good ol’ Brussel sprouts.
- If you had to choose between Michael Buble’s Christmas album and Justin Bieber’s Christmas album, which one would you choose and why? – Michael Bublé every time! He has the most glorious voice! He is also very good looking!
- What is your favorite memory about Christmas? – I actually shared this on a post if you’d like to head over and check that out.
- When do you start decorating your place for Christmas? – I actually started on the 1st of November, but now I’m having to take them all down. Next year I’ll decorate 12 days before Christmas!
- Do you like giving or receiving gifts more? – No way would I like receiving gifts more! I absolutely love giving gifts.
- What does Christmas really mean to you? – It means family.
- How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? – 7! My Granny ruined it for me!
- Do you like staying in your PJ’s or dressing up for Christmas? – Dressing up! Only because I look like trash any other time.
- You have just been granted one Christmas wish! What is it? – I want my Granddad to be here for one more Christmas! We absolutely adored him! I miss him so much.
There we are my lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this little list of questions. I’m sorry that it wasn’t anything extravagant!
Tomorrow I will hopefully be a collaboration post, I am so excited to share with you, I would have me have that place up for 6 p.m so make sure you had back here tomorrow for then.
Until then I am wishing you a fabulous Friday evening I hope you all stay safe and warm.
Sending you all my love and festive cheer,