Happy Monday my lovelies how are you? I hope you have had an amazing Monday and a great start to your week. What have you been up to today? I have done pretty much no work I have polished, hoovered, washed up and made my favourite Christmas treats as well as always for my washing machine to arrive. So I have been quite productive just not in the work area.
Tonight I am sharing with you my 10 top tunes in my Christmas playlist. I have been listening to you my Christmas music since around the middle of November and I have waited for so long to share this with you so let’s just jump straight in.
My Christmas number one’s
- Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley – obviously this work be on my list Elvis Presley he has some talent and working in a care home I get to hear this song a lot and I think that’s partly why it has become one of my favourites.
- Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow – Dean Martin – another very very talented man. I want snow every year Christmas and I think the last time we had snow at Christmas was in 2001 so we’re looking at a very long time but hearing a song definitely does get my hopes up and it’s such an easy one to sing along.
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas – Sam Smith – I would marry this guy if I had the opportunity to! His voice is such a dream I don’t think I could love him anymore than I already do and a few people are kind of jealous of the obsession I have for him. He absolutely kills this song and makes me happy goosebumps in the best way!
- Mistletoe – Justin Bieber – this is probably one of the catchiest Christmas songs out there, this is throwing it back to when I actually like Justin Bieber! It’s just a really cute song and it is played all the time at Christmas parties which is why it has made it onto my list.
- Christmas lights – Coldplay – I love Coldplay I think I got my lover them from my dad which is why this song is even more special. My dad and I have the closest bond ever and all I hear this song it’s sort of reminds me of my relationship with him and it scares me when you’re emotional and yeah it’s just a lovely song.
- I’ll be home for Christmas – Michael Bublé – Michael makes Christmas, Christmas! I don’t think it would ever be the same without him! You know the festive season is around when he starts singing. Don’t you think he has such a wholesome voice? He makes me feel so comfortable and at home.
- Frosty the snowman – Ella Fitzgerald – this this reminds me of my childhood and in Christmas for me used to be a very very happy time. I used to be obsessed with Christmas all the way up until I was 14. I’m definitely starting to fall back into love with all of the magic that surrounds Christmas. We used to watch father Christmas, the snowman, the snowman and the snowdog frosty the snowman on Christmas Eve before heading to bed for Santa to arrive.
- Joy to the world – Nat King Cole – I used to sing this song with the choir and and it just back a lovely memories from when I was such a different and happy person.
- Fairytale of New York – Pogues – could you class Christmas Christmas without fairytale of New York playing? I don’t think so! I swear this is the song that get you hyped up the most and everyone just sings along and laughs this is what makes Christmas last!
- O’ holy night – Handsome and Gretel – this is such a beautiful acoustic Christmas song it melts my little heart. It is so so beautiful! if you haven’t heard it and then I definitely recommend that you search it on YouTube or on Spotify it will give you the best feeling.
And there we have it might top 10 number 1 Christmas songs. I would love to know what you have on your Christmas playlist so if you enjoyed reading tonight’s post leave a like and comment your favourite Christmas song.
I am very sorry for this post being late again I and definitely going to work on being better with my timing!
I hope you have a wonderful evening and I will see you again in tomorrow’s post,
Sending you lots of love and festive cheer,