Happy Thursday! How has your day been? I’ve almost finished my wrapping, I’m waiting on just one more present to arrive and then I am done! I need to decorate the tree, find my Christmas outfit, plan my outfit for my girls day out and wash my Christmas bed sheets, then that’s me done until Christmas!
Tonight though, I’m feeling super festive with the Grinch playing and my hot chocolate tasting better then ever! I love a good secret Santa so I thought I would share with you 5 ideas.
Secret Santa gift ideas
1. Charm bracelet – I absolutely love a little bracelet. Especially those made from string/whool. I came across these beautiful little things on Etsy and I just had to share them!
2. Pamper night box – You can either create your own which is a really cute gift, or you can purchase a ready made one. They don’t just have to be for girls! I found one online that’s really cute if you wanted to check that out.
3. Travel mug – I cannot believe I have lost my travel mug! I am completely lost without it. You can get some really pretty ones online.
4. Beard baubles or lights – This is the perfect inexpensive secret Santa gift for those in your life who have a beard. You can literally find them anywhere, Amazon have some pretty cool ones, but so do the pound shop, so it’s really up to you.
5. Gift cards – These really are a life saver gift! Pop into a shop you know that they frequently use, or one that you know they will use. Most shops sell gift cards now, but so do restaurants so keep that in mind.
There we are my lovelies, 5 gift ideas for those secret Santa’s. I hope this was able to help those of you stuck on ideas.
I’m sorry this post is late, I’ve been doing so well with uploading on time, my silly internet just will not connect.
Anyway, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, be sure to leave a like and a comment below. Let me know if you’re doing a secret Santa with your friends?
Sending you lots of love and festive cheer,