Happy Wednesday lovelies, how are you? Tonight I am bringing you another collaboration post. If you missed it, last night I collaborated with Paige on my Gift guide for him, and tonight, I am collaborating with Alice from Anewblogger123
Tonight Alice and I will be sharing our top 10 gift ideas for her. Once you’ve finished with my post, make sure you head on over to read Alice’s 10 gift ideas too.
Gift ideas for her
1. Candles – You can’t really go wrong with candles can you? Especially when it’s candles from Pick ‘n’ Melt! They have the most glorious scents!
2. Water bottle – A water bottle comes in handy all year round. From carrying it in the winter to living from it in the summer, it’s a very practical gift. Once you’ve purchased one, there will be no need to buy a plastic bottle.
3. Echo dot – This will only work if she has a main Alexa. This is ideal if you move from room to room a lot. I have one coming this year and I am dead excited for it!
4. Eye Mask – This is great for those who travel a lot, or just those who need an extra cosy night. I absolutely love my mask from Bedtime Bliss.
5. Suitcase/travel bags – I know this has a wide variety on the budget line, so if you’re looking to buy someone this as a gift, do check and keep within your budget range! These gorgeous Myleene Klass suitcase’s have been on my wishlist for a while now!
6. Books – I am a huge book lover, I can’t have too many books! I’ve currently got the 50 shades of grey collection on my wishlist. Obviously find out what’s on their list and maybe pick a few!
7. Jewelry set – I absolutely love a good ol’ jewelry set, but that’s because if something doesn’t match, I cannot wear them together! I’ve found some really cute ones on Amazon!
8. Plants – For me, plants make a room look cosier, so I always try and buy someone a plant or two for their room. These are some gorgeous ones I found on ASOS.
9. Glitter lamp – This reminds me of a lava lamp, which also makes a great Christmas gift! Simply place this on your work desk, or in your bedroom for that something different. They’re super cute too!
10. Hot water bottle – Saved the best till last! You really can’t go wrong with a hot water bottle as a gift, they’re really useful, can look cute and are one of those things that you can pick up and use whenever! We can even use them on certain points of the month (if you know, then you know) and we’ll literally love them forever!
There are my ten gift ideas for girls, I hope you enjoyed my list. If you’re looking for some more inspiration, then head on over to Alice’s blog to see her list.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this post, if you have, let me know by leaving a like and comment below one gift that’s on your wishlist!
I hope you have a great evening and I’ll be back tomorrow with another fun festive post.
Sending you lots of love and festive cheer,