Happy Wednesday lovelies, I hope you’re all well, how has your day been? I’ve had more Christmas presents delivered today which is exciting but also a pain because that means I’ve got to attempt to wrap them.
Speaking of gifts, tonight I am bringing you a Gift guide for him. This post is a collaboration with Paige from Paigebwrites.com so make sure you head on over to check out her version.
We’ve put together a list of 10 items each so if you check out both posts, that’s 20 gift ideas! So here are mine.
Gifts for him
1. Passport holder – if he is one who travels frequently, whether that be for work or pleasure, find him a passport cover. It’s a very practical gift!
2. Coffee machine – Okay, so this one may be a little pricey, but when you think of the usage it will get, it’s definitely worth it! You might even be able to use it too!
3. Wall art – I think this is a nice general gift to receive, you can’t really go wrong with wall art unless you get them something that they are definitely not into! There’s not always a huge budget involved either if that helps!
4. Money jar – Are they terrible at saving? Why not buy them a fun quirky money jar that they’ll actually use.
5. Stress balls – I absolutely love the idea of having a stress ball because life is an everyday stress. You can get some quite naughty ones that’ll be sure to bring a laugh, but you can also get ones that would not cause offence in a workplace.
6. Puzzles – This is such a simple gift which is often overlooked. Puzzles are a great way to keep your brain active, and something you could do with someone else.
7. Wallet – Now, if I can just base this of my dad and brothers, I know that they have plenty of wallets, but they are either tatty looking or they actually don’t know where they are. Buy him a fresh new wallet and I’m sure he will lose it in a few months, but he’d definitely use it before then!
8. Scarf – I would definitely buy a scarf for the fashionista! Work that in with their work uniform and pow, they might even make it onto a catwalk. I think we often overlook the idea of a scarf for men because we genuinely don’t see many of them wearing one. But, it’s definitely a thing!
9. BBQ tool set – Are they dreaming about the sun coming back already? Are you already planning your next summer get together? A BBQ tool set is a great gift! You already know that’ll get used and not just tossed under the side.
10. Whiskey stones – Does he drink? If so, does he drink whiskey? If they answer to both of those are yes, then you definitely should invest in some whiskey stones for him. It’s like a gift that keeps on giving, and will definitely make him feel more sophisticated! It’s a win win.
That’s my ten gift ideas for him, I’m certainly not an expert, but I used my brothers and dad as a test subject. I completely understand the pain of buying a gift for him, it’s next to impossible. Well, now I’ve made it a little easier and if you head on over to Paige’s blog, she might just be able to help you out too!
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this post and that I have given you some sort of inspiration. Don’t forget to head on over and read Paige’s post too. If you have enjoyed this post, be sure to leave me a like and comment below one of your gifts for him ideas.
I’ll be back tomorrow with another collaboration!
Sending you lots of love and festive cheer 🎄