Happy wednesday my lovelies I hope you have had a great day, unfortunately for me I have had the worst weather, we can out definitely tell that winter will be upon us shortly (December 21st to be exact) and honestly I’m not loving it. I would rather be complaining that it way to hot!
Anyway I am not going to spend this whole post ranting about the weather because I can’t change it so it would be a waste of my energy. Instead, it’s come to that time of the month where I share with you my favourites.
This will actually be the last favourites post of the year! How crazy! I know we’re not in December yet, but after the 25th I will not be returning until January, and I want my December posts to be as Christmassy as possible. Anyway, that will all be explained in Saturday’s post, for now, let’s dive into my favourites.
My November favourites
1. Echo Falls Raspberry and Cassis – I know I did a blog post earlier on in the year saying why I do not drink, (if you would like to read that post I will leave a link here for you) overview months after that post, I actually began to go out more with friends and family and I began drinking. I don’t go out every night, I don’t even have a glass of wine ever night, but on my few date nights I have shared this bottle of Echo Falls and it has quickly become one of my favourite drinks.
2. Glitter Reindeer ornament – Who doesn’t love glitter reindeers? these are currently hanging on my Christmas tree I have 8 of them in total and they are just really cute, I have decided to use them as blogging props for my December posts because I think they will add a really cute touch.
3. INC.redible lip quencher – As you can see, I use this on a daily basis! I am obsessed with it! The flower in the middle is super cute and definitely not something I have seen before. It doesn’t have any flavour, but I absolutely love how it nourishes my dry lips.
4. Figs & Rouge high definition & pore perfecting soft focus veil – I am using this everyday in my skincare routine and it is absolutely fabulous! It’s really helping clear up my skin and keeping it protected against this cold weather.
5. Yourgoodskin balancing skin concentrate – I currently use this every day in my skincare routine too and my skin really is beginning to look so much healthier! I wish I had more of the product left!
6. Big dreams notebook – as you all know I am obsessed with notebooks, this one is on my favourites list because it is small enough to fit in my handbag and carry around with me while I do my Christmas shopping! It’s not too big and bulky.
7. Avon care sun+ magic tan – If you know me, you know I’m not really one who is obsessed with having a good tan and keeping it topped up, you also know that I actually don’t tan naturally myself. Over the past month, I have been working on some really exciting summer posts which I need a tan for, so I have been using this. It’s super easy to use and it’s a very natural easy to build formula.
8. OvaView ovulation fertility tests – Now before so many people jump to the wrong conclusion, I am not using these in hope that I get pregnant. That is not in the cards for a very long time! I suffer from really bad painful, heavy periods so I began taking the depo injection again. Unfortunately I gain a lot of weight with it, so I decided to come off that because I was causing myself other health risks. I am now not on any contraception, but because I have not had a period for 5 months, the best way for me to see when I could potentially have one is by taking an ovulation test. If I start to ovulate, I know that I will begin to have a cycle, but so far, I’ve not had any luck. These are on my favourites though, because they are super easy, non invasive tests and they’re not complicated.
That is it for my November favourites, I know it’s been a bit of a muddled one and I do have a few odd items on my list, but I hope you enjoyed reading this post nonetheless.
If you did enjoy, please do let me know by leaving a like and a comment below. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have a great evening!
I will be back with my November goals review on Friday!
Sending you all my love,