Happy Monday my love I hope you have had an amazing weekend did you get up to much? I spent my weekend working that wasn’t that fun but I have a few days off this week which I am very much looking forward to.
Tonight I wasn’t sure what I should post I have so many ideas at the moment but I have some review posts that I definitely have to get up soon, so I’m just trying to work around that schedule. This month I have to book reviews for going live, one will be going up on Wednesday and my other one will be going up on the 19th. I hope you don’t mind, I do just want to clarify that I don’t just collaborate with anyone and everyone as I have been accused of! I work with brands and support products that I personally would use, that I find interesting, and that I find a benefit from. I have only ever had one page sponsored post all of my other sponsored post have been Gifted and I have always added a disclaimer in my review posts. I have had a few complaints about my sponsored content if you do have any issues with my posts or you want to find out why I am collaborating with a certain brand or why I am sharing a certain product I am more than happy to talk with you so do not feel like you can’t send me a message and ask why because I will definitely have an answer for you.
Anyway getting on with tonight’s post I thought I would share a little evening routine with you, Monday nights are my pamper nights so I have treated myself a little bit this evening which I obviously wouldn’t do every evening. But shall we take a look?
My evening routine
– In the evening I like to get changed into my pyjamas if I am not going out that night just because I feel a lot cozier and warmer.
– I then proceed to you cook myself dinner, some nights my nan cooks and others I just cook for myself.
– While I am cooking dinner I like to watch YouTube on my phone, just because I usually have a timer going and I am one of those who wait in the kitchen just in case something happens (I’m not a very good cook so it’s always good to be cautious).
– I then sit at the table to eat my dinner, I often sit at the table alone because my nan is often out. The past few days I’ve not been able to sit at the table because the cats tend to hide underneath when the fireworks are going off, and I don’t want to upset them more. I sit on the sofa with the news on the TV.
– After I have had my dinner I was up and head upstairs to my bedroom.
– Tonight I decided to put a facemask on and chill in bed with my music playing while letting the face masks do its job.
– Once I’m done with the facemask and the rest of my skincare routine, I go downstairs to get a cup of tea in my travel mug and make myself comfortable in bed.
– I have made the habit of reading while I am in bed just because it keeps me off my phone and makes me feel a lot more comfortable and a lot more rested. I have been reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone.
– After I have finished reading, around 9pm I check my phone and share my recent blog post on my social medias. If I do not have a blog post that night, I check my social medias, set my alarm and go to sleep.
– I am often asleep by 10pm – 10:30pm at the latest. Especially on a work day, with the company of a cat.
And that is it. I don’t have very exciting evenings. I like to be in bed and reading if I can be. I would like to do a Morning routine and a night routine if that is something you’re interested in seeing, if you are, leave a yellow emoji in the comments below.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have had a fabulous Monday, I also hope you have enjoyed my post. I am working on my Blogmas posts and welcome all who would like to collaborate. If you are interested, please send me a direct message on Instagram or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Again thank you so much for reading I hope you have a very relaxed evening and I will back on Wednesday with my book review. I look forward to seeing you all there.
The sending you all my love, I hope you are staying extra safe tonight with those fireworks going off.