How are you lovelies? This post was supposed to be up last night but I decided to go for some food and spend some time with my sister and sad so I had to put this on pause because family comes first.
I hope you have all had a wonderful October this month has definitely been full of highs and lows and I have definitely learnt a lot. to be honest with you though I am just looking forward to Christmas and starting fresh with the new year. Today though I am in a super good mood because November 1st is my blog anniversary so happy one year to me 🎉.
So obviously today’s post is my goal review so I thought it would be a good idea to recap the goals that I set.
- Reach out more – believe it or not I am actually quite a shy person I don’t like to make the first move. there are quite a few brands and bloggers that I would love to work with over the Christmas period I just love to you pluck up the courage and message them.
- Read everyday – I am usually quite good at reading, painting of books to choose from I just don’t give myself the time to sit down and read them. Every evening I am going to sit down and give myself half an hour to read, it relaxes my mind so the perfect activity to do before bed.
- Talk to more people – I’ve found that now that I have stopped making the effort with people I generally don’t talk to them anymore it is really sad. I have put 100% into my work and my blog and people don’t seem to appreciate that they’re not number one in my life anymore. I definitely have one really good friend and I am so grateful for her but I think it’s time that I branch out and make some more.
- Drink less tea – I drink about 5 maybe 6 cups of tea a day, I have two sugars, when you add that up it means I’m having 10 to 12 spoonfuls of sugar a day, that’s without the sugar in my food to! I am going to cut down on drinking normal tea and drink green tea instead because I don’t care sugar in my green tea.
- Be more confident – my confidence fluctuate so much I am really confident one moment then I am really self-conscious the next, it’s not healthy! I’m going to do more self care exercises to help myself.
- Lose 5lbs – 5lbs really isn’t enough in terms of weight, I was 5 pounds every month for the foreseeable future starting with this month because I feel like I could be a lot and it’s healthy to lose weight especially when I am the size I am!
- Vlog – I actually started vlogging today. I have a set up a new YouTube channel which I am really excited about. This new venture, this time everything is the way I want it and I am really looking forward to our meeting with my first vlog on Sunday! Here is the link for my new channel.
- Create a to-do list every couple of days – I have set myself some really extreme personal goals to complete within the next few years and the only way that I can see myself reaching goals in I having a few left as long as Santa’s nice list! I feel like if I have a to-do list that has a lot on it over the next few days I will actually completely tasks because I don’t like to move things too late. So creating a long to do list every couple of days is going to help me reach my goals because I don’t like people talk to the last minute!
- Treat myself – at the moment I have some people that only a lot of money which is annoying because I don’t get paid a lot every month, I have enough to pay my rent to pay my bills and then I left with about £50 to last me until my next pay day, this is literally no way to live! I feel guilty when I buy myself a new pair of shoes because I broke my old pair, I can’t really do much about my money situation because it’s family and I will feel like a complete ass, I have decided that I will treat myself to something new every month because I’ve worked bloody hard for my money.
- Save – now I know this sort of contradict my previous goal, but I have so many plans for travelling, for my personal life etc, so I’m going to put money away each month and hopefully be able to get where I need to be. I will not be lending money to family from now on that’s for sure.
I know for a fact that I haven’t completed them all I don’t think I have ever completed all of my goals set, but let’s jump in and see what I have achieved.
Did I reach them?
- Reach out more – I have done this and because of it I have so many amazing posts coming up.
- Read everyday – I have read quite a few books lately, I have some posts coming up that are book reviews.
- Talk to more people – I haven’t done this, I am at the point where I don’t see why I should but in all of the effort all of the time, I’m happy having no friends to be honest.
- Drink less tea – What a fail this was, I’ve been ill so all I have wanted is a cup of tea, I must admit, I’m not having eight a day, more like six, but that’s still way too high.
- Be more confident – I feel like I may be a lot more confident now I’m not really sure what’s changed but I am definitely happier to be going out on my own and doing things for myself.
- Lose 5lbs – I’ve lost 5 Pounds I have lost 3 and a half which I am actually really happy about, I have started working out more now that I am getting better.
- Vlog – If you are subscribed to my YouTube channel (if you’re not then why not?) I did upload a few vlogs but I think I’ll do it properly in the New year (I have a lot planned for 2019!).
- Create a to-do list every couple of days – I have created them and completed them every time. I feel so proud of myself.
- Treat myself – I may have done this a little too much! My bad! But I am feeling so much better for it.
- Save – I’ve put away £30 this month which for me is a lot considering my wages go on bills and other people. It all adds up in the end doesn’t it.
Overall I think I have done pretty well I definitely have done better than I thought I did. Have you completed your goals for the month? Let me know in the comments below.
Thank you so much for reading again I am sorry if that they supposed to go up last night but I did have a really nice time with my sister.
I will be back tomorrow with my November goals review. I hope you all have a wonderful day, don’t forget my Instagram upload time is now 6pm.
Sending you lots of love,