Happy Monday lovelies! How has your day been? I was meant to have this post ready by 8 p.m. but I just have a things to do but now I’ve had my shower and I’m relaxing in my Mickey Mouse pyjamas I can finally I get on with this post.
I just thought I would upload the picture of me and my Mickey Mouse pyjamas because they are the coolest things ever!
Anyway onto the post, tonight I wanted to share the simplest recipe with you just because I have made this 4 maybe 5 times already this month and will literally the 15th day in.
I am meant to be losing weight but I am going through a stage where I’m feeling really low so all I’m doing this comfort eating which is really bad but I will get myself back on track. My go to comfort food is unfortunately chocolate so you have managed to put a fair few pounds on, but I am kicking myself up the bum and getting myself re-motivated so do not worry!
I have been making chocolate Rice Krispie cakes so often that I think they are my new favourite thing! So I just wanted to share the recipe for my new founded love for this snack. I know but it’s not really much of a recipe and it is the simplest thing to ever create but I am loving it so I’m going to share it with you.
Rice krispie chocolate cakes
You will need
- A cereal bowl worth of Rice Krispies
- 150g milk chocolate broken into chunks
- Paper cupcake cases
- Begin by setting cupcake cases into a baking tray and set to one side
- put the milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set the bowl over a pan of Barely simmering water making sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water.
- Keep the heat low and stir gently as it melts. Once the mixture is smooth and melted remove your bowl from the pan and turn off the heat.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies gently fold the mix to combine.
- If the mixture begins the firm up while you are stirring return to the pan of water and use the residue heat to loosen it up.
- Spoon spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases roughly 2 tablespoons in each (you don’t want them to be too big!)
- once you have filled up all of the cupcake cases, place in the fridge to cool down.
- Enjoy the tasty snacks! Don’t be like me at eat 3 in a row though!
Honestly these are the best things to ever be created! if you don’t like Rice Krispies which is a little bit weird you can do the same with Shredded Wheat just use four shredded wheat crumble them up and do the same steps.
I hope you have enjoyed this post like I said it is a veryI hope you have enjoyed this post like I said it is a very simple recipe but the aftermath is amazing. If you did enjoy this please do let me know by leaving a like and comment how your day has been below.
I will be back on Wednesday with my book review on cordially invited.
I hope you all have a wonderful evening and I will speak to you soon!
Sending you all my love,