Happy Monday, and happy 1st of October! I am pretty sure if these months are flying by quicker and quicker but I am loving every moment.
Tonight I will be sharing with you 10 goals that I have set myself for October, I uploaded my September goal review post a few days ago if you want to head over and check that out. I don’t want to ramble too much so let’s just jump into my goals.
- Reach out more – believe it or not I am actually quite a shy person I don’t like to make the first move. there are quite a few brands and bloggers that I would love to work with over the Christmas period I just love to you pluck up the courage and message them.
- Read everyday – I am usually quite good at reading, painting of books to choose from I just don’t give myself the time to sit down and read them. Every evening I am going to sit down and give myself half an hour to read, it relaxes my mind so the perfect activity to do before bed.
- Talk to more people – I’ve found that now that I have stopped making the effort with people I generally don’t talk to them anymore it is really sad. I have put 100% into my work and my blog and people don’t seem to appreciate that they’re not number one in my life anymore. I definitely have one really good friend and I am so grateful for her but I think it’s time that I branch out and make some more.
- Drink less tea – I drink about 5 maybe 6 cups of tea a day, I have two sugars, when you add that up it means I’m having 10 to 12 spoonfuls of sugar a day, that’s without the sugar in my food to! I am going to cut down on drinking normal tea and drink green tea instead because I don’t care sugar in my green tea.
- Be more confident – my confidence fluctuate so much I am really confident one moment then I am really self-conscious the next, it’s not healthy! I’m going to do more self care exercises to help myself.
- Lose 5lbs – 5lbs really isn’t enough in terms of weight, I was 5 pounds every month for the foreseeable future starting with this month because I feel like I could be a lot and it’s healthy to lose weight especially when I am the size I am!
- Vlog – I actually started vlogging today. I have a set up a new YouTube channel which I am really excited about. This new venture, this time everything is the way I want it and I am really looking forward to our meeting with my first vlog on Sunday! Here is the link for my new channel.
- Create a to-do list every couple of days – I have set myself some really extreme personal goals to complete within the next few years and the only way that I can see myself reaching goals in I having a few left as long as Santa’s nice list! I feel like if I have a to-do list that has a lot on it over the next few days I will actually completely tasks because I don’t like to move things too late. So creating a long to do list every couple of days is going to help me reach my goals because I don’t like people talk to the last minute!
- Treat myself – at the moment I have some people that only a lot of money which is annoying because I don’t get paid a lot every month, I have enough to pay my rent to pay my bills and then I left with about £50 to last me until my next pay day, this is literally no way to live! I feel guilty when I buy myself a new pair of shoes because I broke my old pair, I can’t really do much about my money situation because it’s family and I will feel like a complete ass, I have decided that I will treat myself to something new every month because I’ve worked bloody hard for my money.
- Save – now I know this sort of contradict my previous goal, but I have so many plans for travelling, for my personal life etc, so I’m going to put money away each month and hopefully be able to get where I need to be. I will not be lending money to family from now on that’s for sure.
that is all for my October goals just 10 simple goals that I really hope I achieve. I would absolutely love to know what your October goals are if you have written a post and I have missed it leave a link in the comments, if you haven’t done a post and would like to share your goals feel free to comment them below.
Thank you so much for reading I hope you have enjoyed this post if you have be sure to leave a like and comment below, I have my last interview up tomorrow at 7pm if you fancy it checking that out.
I hope you have a wonderful evening I am sending you all my love,