How are you lovelies? How are you? I hope you’ve had an amazing week. This week I have been super busy, from work to general life, I just need a break! I am so sorry this post didn’t go up yesterday it just seems that every Friday is a hectic one I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they will calm down soon!
Tomorrow is officially the last day of September so of course today’s post is my September goal review. Here is a little recap of the goals I set myself.
September goal recap
- Meditate – I always thought people who meditate are either really weird or have too much time on their hands. Now, looking into it more and reading my book at how to be calm amongst all the chaos, meditation might be something that could really help with my energy.
- Crystals – I am looking more into crystals, what they are used for, how they impact our lives etc and I am absolutely in love with everything I am finding out. I have two crystal necklaces (I’ll be doing a post on them at some point) and it’s amazing how much impact they have in your life.
- Bed routine – Getting myself into a routine is a lot harder than people think. I’m nineteen years old so having to go back to the days when I was little to get myself into a healthy night routine is a little weird but I hope it will be very successful.
- Write everything I’m grateful for down every day – As you may know, I’m genuinely a positive person, I like to genuinely appreciate everything life has thrown my way. Learning to accept and move on from negative situations is definitely going to be my hardest goal.
- No more 5am wake ups – I have had the absolute terror of having to wake up at 5am to let the dog out then to feed the cats and dog before 6am! It’s tiring and really plays upon my health (which hasn’t been great! After tonsillitis, being signed off work for a week and a persistent chest pain, I’m still ill!) The plan is to wake up at a reasonable time!
- Be more aware of what I’m eating – this past week I have helped myself to my microwave meals, sweets, chocolate and everything else that’s truly unhealthy for you. I am already on a weight loss journey, but it’s also going to be a good idea if I learn about the food I’m consuming. Is it 100% healthy? What does it provide for my body etc.
- Phone off by 10pm – Being on your phone all day puts a huge strain on not only your social life but your personal life too, you’re always worried you’ll miss something. It’s not a good idea to be on your phone late at night either because of the artificial light that it produces which causes you to stay up late. Shutting my phone off at 10pm will make things easier for me when it comes to falling asleep. I won’t be so obsessed with my phone either.
- Exercise – Something I haven’t been doing recently out of sheer laziness! I definitely feel that working out will not only free my body but will free my mind too!
- Upload at a consistent time – I know having this post go up late already hasn’t exactly set this as a good example, but sticking to more of a schedule will help me achieve my goals every day. It not only makes things easier for me, it will make things easier for you too! You’ll be able to enjoy my content a lot more without having to rush to catch up on posts that really deserved more attention.
- Continue to learn – My mind is super overactive anyway, I have to be reading/learning in order to satisfy it. Not all learning can be physical though and that’s what I need to work on. I need to accept that every day I will learn something new, about myself, the people around me or just something new in general and not having it in front of me in a textbook or documentation is perfectly fine! Not everything in life can be recorded.
September goal review
- Meditate –Yes! I actually really enjoyed doing it! It helped me sleep better too.
- Crystals – I’ve been doing my research and looking into it a lot more. I’m very excited to invest in some crystals and the power behind them.
- Bed routine – Not quite managed this one! It’s almost there, I just need to set myself some strong deadlines.
- Write everything I’m grateful for down every day – I didn’t create a physical list but I definitely made mental ones. I am very greatful for a lot of things!
- No more 5am wake ups – This was a huge fail. I’ve had to set many 5am alarms which has made me feel crap, I can’t wait to not have an alarm soon!
- Be more aware of what I’m eating – Turns out this goal has made me feel less hungry. I need to remember that food is still good to eat, just less of the junk
- Phone off by 10pm – This happens occasionally, if I have a couple of days off work I like to turn my phone off early and just have relaxing evenings.
- Exercise – I’ve been on a few very long walks which I guess you could class as exercise, I’ve also reached over 5,000 steps everyday so I’m pretty happy with that.
- Upload at a consistent time – Well I guess this one is down to you to decide? Have I been consistent? I like to think I have been, but only you can really tell I suppose. For those of you who are new my schedule is Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Fridays.
- Continue to learn – I have almost finished with my forensic science which I am happy but also sad about because I have really enjoyed it. I am going to start English literature soon which I am so excited for because I absolutely loved that in school.
Overall I think this month has been a total success I have achieved so much from being invited to blog events, my first ever paid post and reaching these goals to I am very proud of myself.
I would love to know you if you are managed to achieve any of your goals this month if you have let me know which ones you have achieved in the comments below.
Thank you so much for you then I hope you have enjoyed this post, if you have let me know by leaving a like and a comment below. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will back on Monday with my October goals!
Sending you all my love,