Happy Tuesday lovelies, how are you? Hasn’t this month just flown by? I can’t believe September is almost over! I have some really exciting things coming up in October and I cannot wait to vlog them. Yes that’s right, things are going well I will be vlogging!
Tonight’s post is not about my little teasers, I have something a lot better instead. Tonight I am sharing my interview with Nati from http://www.lifeaftercoffeeblog.com/. Nati is actually this series second to last interview! That’s crazy right! Let’s get to know her a little better shall we.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hello! My name is Nati and I’m an arts student in Birmingham, UK.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I started my blog to create a space where I could shout (via written word) about subjects I feel passionate about, from self-care and mental health to career tips, art and culture. I hope my readers can benefit from my posts, whether that’s reading them for advice or simply to remind them that they’re wonderful.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- My blog is called Life After Coffee, which is inspired by the fact that the first thing I do every morning is drink a cup of coffee. Only after that cup of coffee has been consumed does my day begin.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- I started Life After Coffee in January 2018, so I’m new to the blogging scene. So far, I’m managing to build a lovely community of readers who enjoy my content and give me really sweet feedback. To me this is the first step to success!
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I am usually found studying for my arts degree, working in a theatre, or hanging out with my friends.*
*the other 90% of the time I’m watching RuPaul’s Drag Race.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- My friends, family, and lovely community of twitter followers know about my blog and they are so kind and supportive it’s always so great to hear feedback on posts and what kind of content they’d like me to create next!
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- Wishing I had the guts to start blogging.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- The everyday, the people I meet, places that inspire me and social trends.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- Yes! I have a wonderful community of twitter followers that I’d love for you to be part of! My twitter handle is @NAfterCoffee.
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- I have a couple! To meet like-minded bloggers and experience blogging events around the world; to continue building a kind and supportive After Coffee community, and to start making an income from my blog so that it becomes a practically productive form of procrastination!
Nati is the sweetest person ever! Always so supportive so definitely head on over and check her out. She also knows how to live life the right way (I’m talking about Mr Ru Paul). I want to say a huge thank you to Nati for taking part, I hope you enjoyed answering my questions and letting everyone get to know you more.
A huge thank you goes to all of you too for making this interview series last this long. It’s been an absolute pleasure having so many of you on my blog, each one of you is different and so amazingly talented. I am definitely glad I made the decision to create this series.
If you enjoyed getting to know Nati from Birmingham, make sure you head on over and follow her blog and her twitter, show her as much love and support as you show me. Don’t forget to leave me a like and comment suggestions on what series I should have on my blog next.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself, I will be back tomorrow with a new post at 7:30pm. I look forward to seeing you then,