Happy Tuesday lovelies, how are you all? How has your day been? I woke up really early this morning and I have been I’m doing some work and replying to messages and just really boring things to be honest.
Tonight as you can see I am bringing you another interview we are so close to ending this series and it’s making me a little sad actually. Throughout this I have been able to share some amazing bloggers. And tonight I get to share another amazing blogger who goes by the name L from Ltalkslife.com.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hi! For the purposes of my blog (Ltalkslife.com), I’ve chosen to go by L for now. As you can guess, this is what my name begins with 🙂
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I have thought about starting a blog ever since leaving university in 2015. I studied English at university and wanted a way of keeping up my passion of writing, so this played a part.
- As a graduate, twenty something, millennial and feminist figuring out life, I also wanted to share my experiences and the lessons I learn, as well as providing my readers with down to earth perspectives on life, with the aim of inspiring and empowering others.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- I chose Ltalkslife as my blog name because my name begins with L and my blog will discuss all things real life and everything in between! I didn’t want to narrow it any further because I feel like I have lots to say. Although my blog mainly focuses on:
- – Graduate and Student Life
- – Women’s Issues, Female Empowerment and Feminism
- – Life as a millennial and a twenty-something
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- If one person reads my blog and takes something positive away whether that’s a handy tip, piece of advice, being able to relate or have a little giggle, then I would say that my blog has been a success! Fingers crossed it has been as I’ve had some really lovely and positive comments over at Ltalkslife.com
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I work full-time at the moment, so my weekdays are taken up by work and my blogging takes place around that; in the morning, during my commute and in the evening after work.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- Right now only a couple of people in my life know about my blog: my mum, my sister and my fiancé (obviously – they know about everything that I do!). My two best friends also know about it. They are all really supportive and love to read my posts!
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- Blogging actually takes up a lot of my free time and I’ve only been doing it since December 2017! What did I spend all that time on before my blog?
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- My own life experiences, thoughts and the things that I see, mainly inspire my new posts.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- Yes, of course! Come and give me a follow on:
- My blog: Ltalkslife.com
- Twitter: @Ltalkslife
- Instagram: Ltalkslife
- Blog Lovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/ltalkslife-19401641
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- I aim to continue to write about all things real life and grow my blog with followers who enjoy and relate to what I write about. Fingers crossed!
Thank you so much L for taking part in this interview. I definitely think your blog is a huge success! I hope you enjoyed taking part!
Thank you so much everyone for reading I hope you have enjoyed getting to know L, if you have be sure to head on over and show all the accounts above a lot of love!
That’s it for me tonight, I’ll be back tomorrow with a book review. I hope you have a wonderful evening.
Sending you all my love,