Happy Monday and welcome back lovelies. It’s a new month, a new start to your school year and a new chance to be who you want to be.
Today marks the start of my new blog schedule too! Although this post isn’t going to start off the best way because it was due up at 7:30pm. From now on, I will be posting three times a week (four while my interview segment is still running). The days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday and my upload time will be 7:30pm.
Now then, shall we get into my goals?
My September goals
This month, my goals are more mental over physical things and that’s because I want to work on myself more. I want to become the very best person I can be and the only way to achieve that is to work on myself mentally as well as physically.
- Meditate – I always thought people who meditate are either really weird or have too much time on their hands. Now, looking into it more and reading my book at how to be calm amoungst all the chaos, meditation might be something that could really help with my energy.
- Crystals – I am looking more into crystals, what they are used for, how they impact our lives etc and I am absolutely in love with everything I am finding out. I have two crystal necklaces (I’ll be doing a post on them at some point) and it’s amazing how much impact they have in your life.
- Bed routine – Getting myself into a routine is a lot harder than people think. I’m nineteen years old so having to go back to the days when I was little to get myself into a healthy night routine is a little weird but I hope it will be very successful.
- Write everything I’m greatful for down every day – As you may know, I’m genuinely a positive person, I like to genuinely appreciate everything life has thrown my way. Learning to accept and move on from negative situations is definitely going to be my hardest goal.
- No more 5am wake ups – I have had the absolute terror of having to wake up at 5am to let the dog out then to feed the cats and dog before 6am! It’s tiring and really plays upon my health (which hasn’t been great! After tonsillitis, being signed off work for a week and a persistent chest pain, I’m still ill!) The plan is to wake up at a reasonable time!
- Be more aware of what I’m eating – this past week I have helped myself to my microwave meals, sweets, chocolate and everything else that’s truly unhealthy for you. I am already on a weight loss journey, but it’s also going to be a good idea if I learn about the food I’m consuming. Is it 100% healthy? What does it provide for my body etc.
- Phone off by 10pm – Being on your phone all day puts a huge strain on not only your social life but your personal life too, you’re always worried you’ll miss something. It’s not a good idea to be on your phone late at night either because of the artificial light that it produces which causes you to stay up late. Shutting my phone off at 10pm will make things easier for me when it comes to falling asleep. I won’t be so obsessed with my phone either.
- Exercise – Something I haven’t been doing recently out of sheer laziness! I definitely feel that working out will not only free my body but will free my mind too!
- Upload at a consistent time – I know having this post go up late already hasn’t exactly set this as a good example, but sticking to more of a schedule will help me achieve my goals every day. It not only makes things easier for me, it will make things easier for you too! You’ll be able to enjoy my content a lot more without having to rush to catch up on posts that really deserved more attention.
- Continue to learn – My mind is super overactive anyway, I have to be reading/learning in order to satisfy it. Not all learning can be physical though and that’s what I need to work on. I need to accept that every day I will learn something new, about myself, the people around me or just something new in general and not having it in front of me in a textbook or documentation is perfectly fine! Not everything in life can be recorded.
That is all I have for tonight’s post. I hope you have enjoyed reading about my September goals. If you haven’t already shared your goals, I’d love to know what a few of yours are.
If you enjoyed this post, leave a like and comment something you’re looking forward to about going back to school/college/Uni/work.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have a wonderful evening and I will be back tomorrow at 7pm with an interview post.
Sending you lots of love,