Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re having a wonderful day. I have been super busy organising my Blogmas posts! I know it seems so far away but I want to make sure they’re the best posts.
Tonight I am bringing you my interview with the very lovely Jo from the amazing blog Red wine and Friday nights where she posts about many things including lifestyle and mental health posts.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- My name is Jo and I’m a 41 year-old wine lover and frustrated writer who blogs random stuff over at https://redwineandfridaynights.wordpress.com/
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I have always loved to write but lacked the confidence to promote my work. Blogging gives me the opportunity to write for the public and gain the experience, while helping to boost my confidence in myself as a writer.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- Everybody loves a Friday!
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- I don’t spend nearly as much time on it as I would like to, but it’s going okay. Growing slowly but surely!
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I work Monday-Friday plus I am a single mum, so there is plenty to keep me busy. Plus I like to drink wine.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- There is nobody in my real life who knows about my Friday blog. I am a very private person.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- I would really like to become a published author, if only I had the time!
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- I write a lot of book reviews, mainly because I read so much. If I feel especially passionate about a book, whether it’s good or bad, I will write about it.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
Do I ever?!
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- I’m not sure what my blogging goal is for the next 5 months, so who knows what the next 5 years will bring! Watch this space!
Thank you Jo for taking part in my interview series, I hope you enjoyed taking part. I really enjoyed getting to know you!
I hope you all enjoyed this interview, if you have, be sure to send Jo some love!
Thank you so much for reading, I will be back tomorrow with a brand new review post!
Hope you have a wonderful evening,