Happy Wednesday lovelies! I hope you’re all having a wonderful day, I know this post is super late and I am so sorry but there has definitely been the weird one. I have been through so many emotions today that I actually lost count and I’ve had a lot of drama go on that I’ve had to deal with on my own because I can’t get other people involved so I kind of just took the day for myself and I didn’t want to rush my review because I do not load something really crappy.
My review will 100% be up tomorrow again I apologize that is not tonight but as you all know I’m going through a bit of a rough time as it is and today just kind of tipped things over the edge a little bit, but I’m ok now I am doing everything I can to stay positive so that’s all that matters.
Tonight I thought I would share my wishlist with you these are some items that I am planning on getting I’m putting money away to save for them or I have added them to my Christmas/ birthday list. I thought I was just do a fun little place to pick myself up and too create something happier than my post a couple of days ago.
- Harry Potter jumper – this is technically a Harry Potter branded merch but I do think that this jumper is so cute and I am obsessed with Harry Potter at the moment so I am deaf add this to my wishlist.
- Harry Potter badges – again I thought this was cute and would go really well with my black jacket.
- Harry Potter PJ set – I think these would look really cute on my Harry Potter binge watch sessions!
- Pink Polaroid camera – I’m definitely purchasing one at the end of the month! These are just super cute and I cannot wait to create some art with then!
- Facial cleanser – These are hyped up so much! I just want one to see what the fuss is all about!
- Record player – Again, something I am purchasing at the end of the month! I’m so excited to be getting one. My brother got one for his birthday and I was literally obsessed with it!
- Milk and Honey book – I cannot begin to tell you how many things I see from this book or how many people have it! It definitely looks like something I would read over and over again so I’ll also be getting that at the end of the month.
- Canon g7x mark ll – the ultimate vlogging camera! I want to begin vlogging again but I feel like I need a good camera to do so! That and the skills to edit a video!
- White co-ord – I saw this on Boohoo and thought it was super cute! It’s something I could dress up, dress down or leave the same, I could take this on holiday with me and r wear it out casually. The possibilities are endless!
- Mickey Mouse Necklace – This is by far the cutest thing on my list! Definitely something I added to my birthday list. It’s so simple and delicate while not, if that makes sense?
- Gucci watch – I have been wanting this watch since it came out! I feel like this is my style, a piece that I would never take off and I would just wear it with pride! Obviously not going to get this anytime soon unless Gucci sponsor me (feel free to contact me Gucci, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org 😉) but one day I will definitely have this!
- Louis Vuitton – I am obsessed with this bag, probably beyond obsessed! I have pictured this with me on my trip to Paris (I’m taking that next year!) And never leaving my side! This is definitely something I’m working my butt off to get! Let’s hope this hard work eventually pays off, if not, I’m looking for a sugar daddy 😉
Thank you for reading my wishlist, I’m sure I’ll be adding a lot more as Christmas starts to dawn on us!
I’d love to know what’s on your wishlist, leave me a comment below, maybe you’ll spark something for me.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my post, I can guarantee that my review post will be up tonight. So until then, I’m sending you lots of hugs and kisses,