Happy Tuesday lovelies! I hope you’re well and having a great day, I had work today and then I went to my friends house for a little get together with some of her friends. I had a really great time actually, I liked her friends too!
Tonight I am sharing my interview with Louise from Life with Louise I interviewed Louise back in April which seems so long ago now, but it’s finally come around! I am so excited for you to get to know her!
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- I’m Louise and I run LifeWithLouise.com
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I used to blog back in 2014 but gave up in 2015, and recently I just wanted a new hobby so I thought I’d give it another go!
3. What inspired your blog name?
- Coming up with my blog name was hard work as most of the ones I wanted were already taken but I’m quite happy with Life With Louise, as the name suggests I just blog about life!
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- I think so far it’s been a success in terms of starting it back up and redesigning it. I’ve done some posts that I’ve been quite proud of but I think I can push myself to do more and make it even more successful.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I work full time, 9-5 office job (yay), and when I’m not at work I’m usually spending time with my boyfriend or eating… or both!
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- Most people actually! I’m pretty open about it. So far everyone’s been really supportive about it which is nice!
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- I’d have probably found another hobby like knitting since I’m an actual old woman.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Other bloggers inspire me. I constantly look to ‘bigger’ bloggers to see what I can improve on and how I can produce better quality content.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- You can find me over on Twitter at www.twitter.com/louiseee__ or Instagram: www.instagram.com/louiseee___. I’ve also got a YouTube channel with a grand total of ONE video but I’m hoping to make more throughout the year: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3jZKnMcvrJtctajf23mSBA
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- Best case scenario I’d love to be a full time blogger – partially so I can work from home in my pyjamas, but realistically I’d like to think my blog will have grown a bit by then and my content will have improved (fingers crossed!)
Thank you so much Louise for taking part in my interview. I hope you enjoyed yourself, I loved getting to know you, I have followed your social medias and I have subscribed to your YouTube too!
Thank you to everyone for reading, if you enjoyed getting to know Louise be sure to head over to her blog and her social medias and show her some love!
I’ll be back tomorrow with my real wine gums review! I hope you have a wonderful evening!
Lots of love,