Happy Friday lovelies, how has your day been? I’ve had a somewhat okay day, I went for lunch with my Mum and had a really nice time, I came home and did a little bit of baking which was also nice, but then I lost my shit and had an argument that put me in a really bad mood. Of course, everything was blamed on me, so I’m now avoiding contact with anyone at all costs. I’m also moody because it’s currently 32°C and I’m melting! I feel disgusting and I’m really not a fan of this heat.
I’ve had a few questions about my Pinterest (which you can follow here) and I’ve never really thought about it too much, partly because it’s confusing and partly because, I wouldn’t know what to share.
After a little more thought, I have created some boards and I will be using this everyday. I thought I’d share my boards with you and why I’ve created them.
- I’ve split this board into three sections, one for my Backgrounds, one for my Instagram posts and another for my blog posts. I think this is a great way to keep all of my things together and organised.
- Autumn is a wonderful season! Not too cold, not too warm, the sun still shines but the crisp air is around. It also holds Halloween! Definitely a beautiful season so I thought I’d capture on my feed.
- Who doesn’t love Make-up? I’m obsessed with the products that I cannot afford! I’ve put together the prettiest pallets and shades into one board.
- I cannot pull off any of these styles, but they are so gorgeous! A bit of body inspiration is going on too!
- So many of you have the most gorgeous flatlays ever! I always feel a hint of jealousy! I’ve found a few gorgeous flatlays and created a board in order to make myself more jealous! And to compare my flatlays.
- I am going to cut my hair shorter, but, I do miss my long hair and the styles I could create with it. There really is so many different styles.
- If I could do my makeup as half as good as these, I’d be a very happy person! Such skills and such gorgeous looks! Someone please teach me!
- You all know how I feel about photography, if I was able to do things my way, I’d be studying it at Uni. I thought I’d create a board so my passion never fades.
- Spring is absolutely gorgeous! The new animals, the fresh grass, the budding flowers. It makes life so much better!
- I’m not a fan of the summer but it does make some gorgeous photos!
- I want my tattoos so bad but 1) I don’t have any ID, 2) I’m saving for my first holiday and 3) I’m actually scared of needles.
- I want to go on Holiday so bad, I’m thinking of Mykonos but I’m not too sure yet! I think a vacation board will help spark any ideas.
- My favourite time of the year! The snow, the cold air, the hot chocolates, the cuddles in front of the fire! It’s just so magical. I obviously needed a board to share that magic.
I want to create a lot more boards, I’m going to create one that has all of my interviews in one that has my brand collaborations and one that has my blogger of collaborations too.
I want to make more of an effort with Pinterest and I would love to create some boards that you would be interested in so if you have any ideas or any specific boards that you would like me to create do leave a comment below and I will get on to creating them.
I would love if you could follow my Pinterest I am working really hard on it and I hope that everyone finds something that they enjoy if you do follow my Pinterest leave your account link below and I will be sure to follow you back.
Thank you so much for reading I hope you have enjoyed this post I look forward to seeing I am on my Pinterest.
I will be back tomorrow with a brand new post, I hope you have a wonderful evening,