Happy Wednesday and happy 1st of the month lovelies!
I’ve started the month of right, I’ve treated myself, shared my true feelings and had some sort of response and I’ve had a nap! What more could a girl ask for!?
Last month, I was super successful with my goals to the point where I completed 9.5/10! I’m aiming for a full house this month.
So, without any more ramblings, here are my goals.
My August Goals
- Say no more often – I’m great at cancelling plans when I can’t be bothered to go, but I also have to break plans when I don’t want to because I don’t like saying no to my family. I’m trying to do more things for me to build myself so I need to learn how to stand my ground.
- Eat more – Such an odd goal to set, especially when I’m doing well with losing weight, but in order to maintain healthy, I need to eat more and exercise more. Not eating only leads to problems later down the line.
- Stick to my schedule – I get distracted easily and I always find other task that I feel need doing when they probably don’t which means my schedule gets put back at times because I’m busy doing something else. I need to focus my energy into sticking to my schedule and going off task and completing everything on my list.
- Start my day earlier – I don’t necessarily get up late, I think the latest I get up now is 9am, and the earliest is 7:30am. I feel I spend a lot of my time in bed though, feeling sorry for myself or browsing through my phone instead of being productive. The earlier I start my work, the earlier I can have time to myself.
- Try one new thing every day – I am going to do my best with this one, it doesn’t have to be something big, sometimes the simplest of tasks are overlooked.
- Read – I set myself this goal every month and I don’t think I’m actually complete this one yet. I actually love reading so it’s really disappointing when I don’t get to chill with a good book.
- Make my bed – Sounds so stupid right? I do make my bed, by that I mean, chuck my duvet back on so it looks like a bed, but I don’t re-dress it every morning like you should. So that’s a new job for me.
- Embrace the change – I think I like to plan my life too far in advance then get upset when things don’t actually turn out that way. I need to stop setting high standards and wishing my life away and just live in the now and go with whatever is lined up for me. Good or bad, I’m going to have to embrace it.
- Declutter – I hold onto every little thing, I went to Tonbridge the other day to purchase birthday gifts for my Dad and I kept the train tickets, why? I don’t know! Tonbridge isn’t even that far from me so it’s pointless. I need to go through my things and get rid of the stuff I don’t need.
- Reach 1k on Instagram – I have restarted my feed on Instagram for the hundredth time! I’m so over the top and want everything to be perfect. I put so much effort into my blog and my Instagram and it really sucks when no-one appreciates it or even notices the hard work I put in. My Instagram is finally growing and I’m currently posting 3 yes 3 times a day! I always reply to comments and if you DM me I’ll reply too! If you don’t follow my page, I’ll leave a link here for you.
That is it for my August Goals lovelies. They are a little different than my other goals, apart from the reading one of course! I love setting myself goals so I have made myself a list of 5 more personal goals to achieve this month to and hopefully you’ll see a difference during the month.
I would love to know what you are August goals are if you have done a post and I have missed it drop the link in the comments or just comment your top 3 goals maybe you’re inspire someone to set their self a new goal.
Thank you so much for reading I hope you have enjoyed my post I will be back here tomorrow with a Fade Out day and night cream review, so if that is something you’re interested in seeing make sure you pop back here tomorrow at 8pm.
I hope you have a wonderful evening I’m sending you all my love,