Happy Tuesday! I have only just realised that more most of you, this is your first week of the summer holidays! How does it feel to have 6 weeks off from school? Have you got anything exciting planned or are you going to take it day by day? Unfortunately for me, there isn’t a 7 week holiday, I still have to work and make money, but I am very excited to read about all the things you’ve been up to.
Tonight’s post is another interview, this time, I have interviewed a very lovely girl called Zoe. Zoe blogs over at https://meandmybellesite.wordpress.com/ with her daughter Isabelle where they post about beauty and lifestyle.
Let’s jump into Zoe’s interview shall we?
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hi my name is Zoe
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I love writing & engaging with new people. A lifestyle blog helps me combine all my passions.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- It’s a blog that my daughter Isabelle & I started together so we called it Me & My Belle
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- It’s steadily growing each month but I want to build it much more
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I run my own theatre school and am a dance teacher along with being a wife to Tony, mum of two, a new puppy & running the household. I also enjoy eating out & cocktails with friends
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- My immediate family & close friends know & are very supportive.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- I already lead a very busy life but my blog has enhanced it.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Everything from kids to family, travel to fitness health and beauty.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- To grow my blog & hopefully do it more full time so I can cut down on my work hours for a better work life balance.
Thank you Zoe for taking part in this series, I have really enjoyed getting to know more about you. I hope you enjoy taking part in this series too.
Thank you everyone for reading only hope you enjoy your day getting to know Zoe and I look forward to seeing all of your support on her blog and social medias.
I will be back tomorrow at 8pm with a review post so make sure you head back here.
Have a wonderful evening making sure you’re looking after yourself and drinking plenty of fluids.
Lots of love