Happy Monday lovelies, I hope you’ve had an amazing day. I’m back! What a shock!
For those of you who haven’t noticed, I have had a short break because I was ill and I just didn’t have the energy to do anything but, I was also going through a period of wanting to delete everything and re-start because I dislike everything. I’m out of that stage now though, I am not getting rid of anything, instead, I have made a second blog (you can find it here) where I’ll be uploading chatty posts on a Wednesday. I’ll share more about that later.
Anyway, let’s get into tonight’s post. I have been thinking a lot about my posts and I have made a list of over 1,000 ideas so I am making my way through them. If you need post ideas, I uploaded a 50 post idea’s list here or if there’s nothing you can find there, feel free to drop me a message, I’ll happily send over ideas. I have been using these items everyday for as long as I can remember, I wont leave the house without them either, here’s what they are and why.
10 things I can’t live without
- Glasses – If I am not wearing my sunglasses, I am wearing my normal glasses, technically they’re fake and literally have no purpose, but I suit glasses really well and I technically need to get my eyes tested (my eye sight is so bad!)
- Water – I have to take a drink with me anywhere, I get so thirsty which is annoying because the more I drink, the more I need a pee, and I cannot use a public bathroom. I have brought myself a cute water bottle to take with me because I have a standard plastic bottle.
- Lip balm – I don’t actually suffer from cracked lips or anything, but isn’t it just lush when you have lip balm on and your lips look fresh, hydrated and huge (I have a plumping balm).
- Earphones – I’m not a very social person, I get so frustrated by people so it’s super useful when I have my earphones in my bag ready to whip out when they do something stupid or someone tries talking to me.
- Laptop – I hate to admit this because I hate the fact that lives are so dependant on phones and technology in general. But, in all honesty I am one of those people too, I wouldn’t be able to do what I am doing without the use of my laptop.
- A Jacket – I don’t have many jackets in fact I thin I only have the one, but I always have a jacket with me, even in the summer. I get cold easily (because my body cannot regulate it’s own body temperature) and it makes a good blanket too.
- Perfume – I have recently brought myself some new sprays/perfumes (I’ll do a collection post at some point) and I always make sure I have at least one with me at all times.
- A bag – How else can I carry everything? At the moment I use my backpack, but I do like to switch it up a bit. I do like my backpack though.
- Purse – I don’t always have money in my purse or in my bank for that matter, but I feel like I have to have a purse if I have a bag, it just makes sense.
- Chewing gum – I go through chewing gum like it’s going out of fashion. I have three at a time as it is. I have boxes, tubs and packets everywhere, I even found a pack in my make-up draw!
That’s my ten things I cannot live without, I would love to know what you can’t live without too.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my post, if you did, leave a like and comment below. I know I have been absent so it would be really nice to catch up with you.
Before I go, I just want to do a quick run through for the next few months.
The rest of July:
- I will be uploading for the remainder of July, I will be uploading a vlog this Sunday. My first post on my second blog will be up on Wednesday 6pm.
- I will be vlogging every week
- Uploads will be 8pm on this blog, Wednesdays 6pm on my second blog and interview posts will be up at 7pm as normal.
- I have a lot of review posts going up this month.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
- I will be looking for blogger collaborations during this month, if anyone is interested please fill out my contact form.
Thank you for reading, I’ll be back tomorrow at 7pm with an interview with Zoe.
Have a wonderful evening,