Happy Tuesday lovelies! I hope you’ve had an amazing day. I have spent my day being very productive, I’ve vlogged, taken post pictures for next month and I have been for a long walk too.
I am working on detoxing myself from everything that’s not great for myself (mind and body) and working on making myself better so I happier and back on track to create my best content and best life.
Anyway, this post contrary to what people think, this post is not about me, tonight’s post is about Laura from the amazing blog https://thenailchronicle.com/ I love her blog, I think my favourite post is her beauty big bang review post which I have linked if you want to check it out. Let’s jump into her interview.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hi I’m Laura, I run theNailChonicle.com a nail art blog. However I also write about food and travel.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I had been posting a lot of my nail art on my private Instagram account and thought I should create a separate page for my nails. As I shared more images I found that I wanted to write more then what was practical on Instagram, so I decided to start a blog as well.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- To be honest I can’t quite remember. I think I was just trying to come up with names one evening and decided that I liked The Nail Chronicle.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- Sort of, I get a lot more view then I thought I ever would, but would love to see more readers. However I do love that my blog gives me a creative outlet for my nail art and other topics of interest.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I work full time, so a lot of energy goes into that. I also enjoy hanging out with my partner, gaming and exercising.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- A lot of my friends know. I haven’t met anyone against my blog yet and a few read my posts as well. It’s a great feeling knowing that someone reads what I write.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- Most likely gaming.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- It really varies. Sometimes I want to share something I’ve learnt or a new nail art design that I have created. When I blog about food I want to share my experience even if it’s not positive as something can be learnt from any experience.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- (I am most active on Instagram)Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theNailChronicle/
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- At this stage I hope to reach 150 views a day. I would also love to be able to post twice a week rather than once.
I interviewed Laura back in April so I am sure her blog has grown and she has reached her goal, but I still want you all to go over and show Laura your support. She has some incredible posts that I am sure you’ll love.
I want to say a huge thank you to Laura for taking part in this interview series, it’s been amazing getting to know you and I look forward to joining your growing journey.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know Laura, if you have, be sure to go show a lot of love to all of her links.
I have 11 interviews left until I close up this series, I hope you have enjoyed the series and if you have taken part, I cannot wait to upload your interview if I haven’t already. I am working on a series for next year (I know it’s months away but hey I like to be organised) and I would love for you to get involved with that too. Its been amazing having your support.
Sending you lots of love,