Happy Friday huns, sorry about the no post yesterday, I was watching the England match with my sister (no we’re not actually football fans, it was just an excuse for us to hang out so please don’t ask me about the offside rule!)
Today I have spent most of my time working and babysitting so I am glad to be lying across my bed typing up this post. I cannot believe June is almost over! It’s gone so fast and honestly, compared to every other year, this one has absolutely sucked! So much for being my best month.
Anyway, it’s come to that time again where I get to show you everything I have been loving, so without anymore rambles, let’s check them out.
1. Let’s start with this gorgeous Lipsy watch I found on first class watches. I am a huge watch lover (even though at present I dont own a watch ((may have had a slight accident with my last one). I am also a huge Lipsy fan, I love their style, their fragrances and even their clothing!
As you can see this watch is gold with a cute gold wrap strap. It’s super easy to understand (my little brain can’t cope with all these super flashy watches that tell you when the sun will rise and set. It’s currently on sale at the moment which makes this a super good price! (This isn’t an affiliate link) I’ll leave the link here for you if you fancy having a little peak https://www.firstclasswatches.co.uk
2. Next on my list is the Pink Parcel, I ordered this last month because I am due my first period in about 5 years (sorry if this is tmi) so I thought I’d treat myself. I’ll be doing a full review on it soon if you want a more detailed post, but to keep it short and sweet, I’ll definitely be keeping my subscription.
3. Fade Out cream I mentioned this in a post not so long ago because the brand gifted be there day and night cream. You’re meant to use it day and night for four weeks but because of my face issues I’ve not been able to use it for 4 weeks consecutively but from the times I have been able to use it I have seen a major difference in my skin which is exactly what I was hoping for. I’ll also be doing a full review on that soon.
4. Living in my own space has definitely been a change there has been ups and downs but I am finally settling into a pattern well a routine and I finally enjoying my freedom and space.
5. Twitter has made it onto my list because without it I wouldn’t have the opportunity as I have had because of it my blog is growing more and more and genuinely do you have Twitter to thank for that. I have had the opportunity to work with so many amazing brands and so many talented bloggers and people are finally starting to find my blog and really enjoy it so yeah and Twitter is a new favourite of mine.
I only have 5 favorites this month because I have spent most of my month drugged up in pain and with a huge fat face again. I know for a fact July is going to be amazing because I have and some amazing things.
I will let you know when there’s review posts are going up I will put a story up on my Instagram and my Snapchat so make sure you’re following both of them to find out.
Thank you so much for reading I let me know what your favourites have been in the comments below or if you have written your own favourites post leave a link in the comments and I will head on over and show your post some love.
I really hope you have enjoyed my post if you have let me know by leaving a like and a comment, I will be back tomorrow with June goals review I can’t wait to share it with you. So make your bets now of how well you think I have done and we will find out tomorrow.
Have a wonderful evening I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow,
Lots of love,