Happy Wednesday lovelies. I’m feeling slightly better today, I still have a swollen face but the pain is hiding behind the amount of medication I’m taking.
Today I thought I’d share with you, 25 things I wish I had known while growing up. I feel as though, because everyone grows up at different times (some mature before they have to, some never mature – that type of thing) no-one really speaks about their experience, and we’re left asking ourselves all of these questions, we just don’t know the answer to.
Growing up is no way easy, so I thought I’d share what I’ve learnt so far.
25 things you should know in life
- Your parents only want what’s best for you!
- Meditation actually works.
- Talking about someone behind their back isn’t going to make you look cooler.
- People grow apart, it’s natural.
- When you find love, don’t run away.
- You’re not as alone as you think you are.
- You’re you’re allowed to quit a job you hate.
- Trust your gut.
- Heartbreak is a universal feeling, it’s not going to kill you despite what you think.
- If you want something, go work for it it’s not going to come to you.
- Crying doesn’t make you weak.
- You are allowed to not know what the heck you’re doing.
- Work hard in school it’ll be worth it.
- Your dream career is probably not going to be what you doing for the rest of your life.
- Online dating isn’t something you should be embarrassed or ashamed about.
- Mental health isn’t something to be joked about.
- You’re probably going to have a quarter life crisis any time soon but trust me you’re going to survive.
- Block your ex on every social media! Trust me.
- Make mistakes and learn from them don’t beat yourself up about it.
- Being kind goes a long way.
- Know your worth.
- How how you see yourself is so important.
- Always tell the truth and come clean and you mess up. Don’t hide.
- Worrying more will not do anything to help you.
- Don’t ever take anything for granted especially the people you love.
There we are those are my 25 things that I’ve learnt during life so far. I’m sure many of you have learnt many of these lessons but if you haven’t trust me you’re going to be okay.
You have to remember that everyone is on their own path in life you’re not going to be experiencing the same things as everyone else, just stay true to who you are and work out life step by step, I promise you’ll get there!
If in the future you would like a part two be sure to leave a like and drop me a comment of a lesson that you have learnt so far. Thank you so much for reading I hope you that you have enjoyed my post.
I will be back tomorrow with another new post I look forward to seeing you in the comments.
Have a great evening make sure you get plenty of rest.