Happy Friday lovelies. I am so excited! Not just to share my favourites with you, but next week, I am moving! Are you sick of hearing about it yet? I am still shocked by the amount of things I own, I don’t know how it’s all going to fit. I won’t talk about it for much longer (well try not to anyway).
May is rapidly coming to an end and I don’t think I am quite prepared for the rest of the year, I mean, it’s going to be summer soon! I also worked out that it’s only 7 months until Christmas! How mental is that?
May has been a very mixed month for me, but you’ll read about that in my how my may has been post that will be up soon. Although I have had many highs and lows, I have only found a few solid favourites. So let’s dive into them.
My May favourites
1. Banana slim fast shake – I honestly didn’t think I would like it because I’m not a huge banana fan, but I absolutely love it, I definitely prefer it over the Strawberry and Vanilla flavours which is odd seeing as I would usually love them. I haven’t been following the instructions properly (I’ve not been having them as often as I should be) but it still does its job and I’m slowly starting to lose weight.
2. The selfie bag – I did a review on this a few weeks back and I must say, I think this has become my favourite bag. Currently it’s full of some of my books ready for me to take to my new room, but when it’s not, I literally take this with me. The girls at work love it too!
3. Freshly cut grass scented candles – This is literally the best invention ever! Well, not so good if you have hayfever but it’s great if you don’t. I am obsessed with the smell of cut grass (I’m a freak, I know) so when I found these of Mix n melt I absolutely had to grab them. 6 candles for £8 that smell so good, I’m definitely not complaining, especially when they could be a lot more expensive!
4. Lucy Flight – I don’t know if many of you are subscribed to her YouTube ( you should be I’ll leave a link here), but I am literally obsessed with her! She is literally one of my biggest inspirations and I could listen to her all day! It’s also her fault that I say “Hun” 24/7. Her videos are the bomb at the moment (they’re not great for my bank account though). Lucy is just a little gem.
5. Emily Canham – Sticking with total gems, I am loving Emily Canham right now. I used to watch her religiously when she was dating Jake Boys (another fave of mine) but I sort of lost interest when it became too samey, but, Emily has really grown and has created so many amazing videos. I’ll leave a link to her channel here.
6. Zoella – This is the last YouTuber I promise. I was never one to jump on the Zoella hype, I just thought she was put in the limelight for pointless reasons, but lately, I have been watching her vlogs and I must say, I love them! She seems so down to earth and a genuine kind person. So I guess you were all right to jump on that bandwagon!
7. Rose gold sunglasses – Yes I am that extra! Technically when I ordered them, I thought it was just the rim that was rose gold, but when they arrived, they’re also rose gold tinted! I just need the sun to come out so I can wear them more.
8. Leaf prints – If you read my latest post, you would have already guessed that. I am getting more and more obsessed each time I find something else with a cute leaf print, at this rate, my new room will be filled with the print! I have a question though, does Rose gold and leaf prints go together? Let me know in the comments.
That is it for my favourites, I am sure next month, my whole bedroom will be on the list. I’m going to vlog the whole moving out experience, so if you want to see that, subscribe to my channel, I’ll also do a room tour vlog once it’s all done too! For those of you who don’t want to watch a vlog, I’ll do a room tour blog post too.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have enjoyed reading about my favourites, if you have, leave a like and comment below one thing you have been enjoying this month.
I’ll be back tomorrow with another post, have a great evening, stay safe!
Lots of love,