Happy Tuesday lovelies, how are you? I know I have been a little quiet for the past few days, but I don’t have any internet until Friday so I am running on my mobile data and my Nans internet whenever I can get there, so please bare with me! I’m still uploading posts so be sure to still show them love and I’ll reply and catch up on your posts on Friday! Last nights post can be found here.
Today I am bringing you a new interview, but this time with the wonderful Victoria. I am so excited to share this with you. Victoria is a boss at blogging, she has two blogs on the go! Let’s jump straight in.
Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hi, my name is Victoria Sully, I’m 32, a mum to two young children and I’m a full time blogger. I run two blogs. I’ve been blogging at www.lyliarose.com for five years and this year in January I also began www.healthyvix.com.
What made you want to start a blog?
- My first blog was a business blog to run alongside my online fashion store. I quickly fell in love with blogging though and started lifestyle blogging instead. I then realised that was what I wanted to do and focussed on blogging instead. Now I blog about all sorts of things I am passionate about that relate to my current lifestyle.
What inspired your blog name?
- Lylia Rose came from my Etsy handmade card shop which is where it all began. It was never meant to be a blog, but just grew and now it seems a bit too late to change the name! Healthy Vix is my blog all about healthy living which is what I am most passionate about. My name is Victoria so it’s just a shortened more catchy name that definitely explains what the blog is about!
Do you think your blog has been a success?
- Yes absolutely. My main blog earns me a full time living so that’s successful in my eyes. I’m hoping my second blog will also provide an income by the end of this year too. If not, I’ll still blog there as I love writing and researching all things healthy.
How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I love days out with my husband and two children. I especially like going to the beach and walking along coastlines or disappearing into the local woods near our home to escape from technology for a bit.
Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- My husband knows and I sometimes force him to read blog posts to get his opinion! My mum and sister know about it, but they don’t read it as far as I know. My Grandad sometimes reads my blog, he gets my newsletters! I’ve found the most supportive people to be other bloggers and unfortunately not my immediate family and friends who are the people I thought would read it.
If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- Probably still trying to run my fashion store and working a part time employed job. I definitely wouldn’t be as happy as I am blogging. I’d still be trying to find a hobby I love.
What/who inspires your new posts?
- Anything and everything. I write about so much that relates to me whether it’s family lifestyle, making money from home, blogging or healthy living. I never get bored of writing about these topics and I’m inspired daily by things we do, things I watch, places I go, even conversations with others.
Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- To continue being able to blog full time. To make income from my second blog and perhaps even make a third, though I’m currently trying to convince my husband to sign his blog over to me as a third!
See, I told you she was a blogger boss! Two amazing blogs by the same person, that isn’t an easy find. I definitely suggest that you check out both of Victoria’s blogs and follow her social media links too! She is absolutely worth your follow!
Thank you so much Victoria for taking part in my interview series, I have loved having you take part! You’re definetley one of my blogger role models, I just wish I had the time to commit to a second blog!
Thank you all for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this interview post. I only have eight yes EIGHT spaces left, so if you want to take part, drop your emails below, or fill out my contact form. Once this is over, I will not be doing this again once it’s over, so jump on board while you have the chance.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
If you enjoyed this interview be sure to show Victoria some love and leave a like on here too. As I said at the beginning, I am running on very little internet until Friday, but I will respond to comments and catch up with you all then and I will have a new post up tomorrow at 8pm.
I have a question for you all before I go, would you like to see a moving vlog? Let me know below.
Have a great evening,