Happy Monday lovelies, I hope you’re all well and having a great start to the week. I am currently running on a very little amount of mobile data, so if I don’t respond to comments, please know that I’m not ignoring you! I am getting internet back on Friday and will be using my Nans for as long as possible tomorrow! I am also running on tonsillitis and genuinely feeling like shite, this was to be expected though, seeing as I have spent the weekend ill.
Anyway, today’s post is not me banging on about myself, I thought I would share some date ideas with you. Know the sun is showing signs of staying, we no longer have to share our dates inside. Below I have come up with a list of ideas that we could all try, whether that be with our partner or a friend.
- Go to the beach – Who doesn’t love the sea? Who doesn’t like the sand? (Don’t actually answer those questions), having a beach day is a fun way to spend quality time with eachother. You can spend hours in the arcades or on the mini golf, or you can spend your time in the water and racing eachother across the sand. It’s also a cute idea to take a picnic with you too, just watch those pesky seagulls.
- Long walks – I don’t know if it’s just me or if other people enjoy this too, but I love just going out for a walk, with no real plans and nowhere in particular to be. It’s peaceful and pretty. You could take your dog with you or go on a bike ride instead of a walk.
- A DIY – I am definitely not an artsy person, I prefer to stick to my writing and reading. But, if you are a little more artistic then me, find a DIY you could share with eachother, PINTEREST has plenty to pick from.
- Outside cinema – Something I want to do but haven’t been able to do yet. There are plenty of places dotted around that do outside screening of films. It’s like a cinema date but your outside instead.
- Swimming – Not something I would do because I am insecure and hate my body in a swimming costume, but this is definitely a cute date for those of you who are confident enough. Just don’t get too competitive and try to drown eachother.
- Adventure park – There are quite a few adventure parks in the UK, I’m not sure about abroad but I’m sure there must be a few too, take a day trip and do some crazy adventure activities. You’ll have fun with eachother and learn new skills.
- Dance class – Want to learn something new for an hour? Fancy doing something different. Try out dance class. If you make a fool out of yourself it doesn’t matter because you’ve got eachother. You never know, you might enjoy it and want to do it more often.
- Volunteering – You can volunteer at a homeless shelter or a care home. Somewhere where you’ll be giving back to the community while having fun with eachother and people around you.
- Shopping – Whether it be food shopping or being dragged around hundreds of different shops, it’ll be good for you to add your thoughts and share your ideas too. If you want something, tell the other person, if you think they should buy something let them know why.
- Picnic – The simplicity of this date is everything, you need the basics and you can turn it into something so grand. It doesn’t take much effort to provide yet the end result is something that creates nothing but pure joy. This is definitely one of my favourite dates.
That’s it my lovelies, my 10 date ideas. If you’d like to see more suggestions, leave me a like and a comment below.
Thank you for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this post. As I said, I am doing my best to keep on top of things, but I won’t have full control until Friday.
I hope you will pop back tomorrow for a new interview post.
Have a great evening and don’t forget to take a break from revision.
Lots of love,