Happy Thursday lovelies, I hope you’ve all had an amazing day. I wont lie, the only highlight of my day has been my hour nap! I started vlogging this morning, then I had to stop because everything was just falling apart. First of all, my new shoes that I have been waiting for don’t fit, and then my computer kept crashing because there was a virus on it. Turns out Netflix was causing a virus and was making my computer freak out. Not very nice of them!
I honestly thought May was going to be my side seeing as my April was absolutely amazing. But, we’re only three days in, so I am going to keep on smiling and just carry on. So, here is my May goals, I have found writing this very therapeutic and I am so glad that this post is going up today.
- Eat – I know this is a bit of a bizarre goal but I am starting a diet so I need to make sure I eat and at the right times. I am also going to be taking some shakes as meal replacements (don’t worry, I know what I am doing).
- Save – I am doing really well with my saving so far and now that I am on a contract at my work, I am going to be able to put more money away. I want to save £1,500 in cash (in change actually), and then put as much as I can in my savings account..
- Collaborations – I want to collaborate with more bloggers and brands, I absolutely love creating that content, I feel like its my best content, so I am going to be putting more opportunities up on my social medias for anyone who is interested.
- 100,000 steps – This is my step goal for May, so far it’s been a grand total of 200 steps (I only joined the group today and as I said at the beginning its not been the greatest so I’m going to work harder on it tomorrow).
- Read – I love reading, I have added so many books to my list and I am making my way through my collection. I have a book highlight on my Instagram if you’re interested go check it out.
- Vlog – I am doing okay so far, y first vlog is up if you want to check it out, I’ll leave the link here. Today has been a bit of a flop but I will be vlogging again tomorrow. If you didn’t know, I am uploading a vlog every Wednesday and Sunday at 6pm.
- Picture everything – This month I want to capture so much, I want to go on more trips, I want to actually leave the house to go somewhere other than work. I have a camera that I just don’t use at the moment, so I am going to start using that and start my photography page again.
- Skincare routine – I wont lie, I have kind of neglected doing a full skincare routine, I wash my face morning and night and apply my moisturiser cream but that’s as far as it gets, so I need to start using all of my products in order sort my skin out.
- Time – I have such a bad concept of time, I run late all the time, even with my blog posts so I am going to set myself little alarms to remind me to do things. I’m hoping that will work.
- Just go with the flow – Last month I set myself goals and I spent the month achieving other things instead, so I’m not going to be too harsh on myself this month, if I don’t achieve something, then I don’t, I wont be beat up about it. I’m just going to follow whatever path this month makes for me.
That lovelies is it for my goals, but before I go I want to quickly add my social media links because I have quite a few of you newbies. If you do follow me and I don’t follow you back, just let me know!
Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed my goals, if you did leave a like and comment below one of your May goals.
I will be back tomorrow with a very exciting brand review, I cannot wait to show you! I will also be providing you with a discount code so make sure you head back here tomorrow at 8pm. Honestly, you don’t want to miss this one!
I love you all, have an amazing evening,
All my love,