How are you today? I hope you have had a wonderful Wednesday, I certainly have. I’ve been spending a lot of my time with my cousins lately and I couldn’t be any happier. I’ve been having some real rough days and seeing as my “friends” aren’t interested anymore, they’ve been the only thing holding me together.
I might do a post about it later on but for now, I thought it was about I share my current playlist with you.
My current playlist
- The Him – Always
- Lauv – chasing fire
- Alma – Chasing highs
- Oliva O’Brien – Hate you, love you
- Madison Beer – Home with you
- Duffy – Warwick avenue
- Dua Lipa ft Calvin Harris – One kiss
- The Weeknd – Call out your name
- Cardi B – I like it
- The greatest showman cast – This is me
- Lady Gaga – Love game
- Olivia O’brien – Complicated
- James Arthur – Remember who I was
- Harry Styles – Sign of the time
- Ed Sheeran – Supermarket flowers
That’s my current top 15 songs on my playlist, I’m sure I’ll update it again in the summer.
Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it. I hope you have enjoyed getting to know more about me through my music taste. Have you heard of any of these songs? Any you haven’t heard of?
I’d love to know your top song on your playlist so why not leave a comment below.
Thank you so much for all of your support. I have some amazing posts coming up and I can’t wait to share them with you!
Have an amazing evening,
All my love,