Happy Tuesday my sweets! How are you? What have you been up to today?
I am bringing you an Interview today with my first blogger friend and my inspiration Natalie from Nataliegoron13.wordpress.com. I am so excited to share her interview with you, so here it is.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hi I’m Natalie and I run NatalieBlogsAboutFashion
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I have always loved playing dress up! Fashion is the way that I express myself and I wanted to have a little keepsake for myself of outfits that I had put together from my charity shop finds.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- When I started I was blogonnerdynatalie and I chose that because I wanted to take away the power of the negative connotations of nerdy as its a word that was used towards me in a bullying tone so I thought if I took it and put it into something that I loved that It couldn’t hurt me anymore! I then changed it to NatalieBlogsAboutFashion when I turned 30 as I am entering a new chapter of my life so wanted a more…’grown up’ name!
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- To me yes! I have often said that I thought only my mum and best friend would read my blog here I am 400 odd followers later and I am still SO surprised and thankful that there are people out there that like what I ramble on about!!
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I am a Preschool Practitioner and Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator so I work with children aged 2-5 and support children with additional needs from speech and language delays to more complex needs.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- All my friends and family I never really openly shared my blog with friends like on social media or anything but they all found out and told me that they had seen my latest blog post and enjoyed it and they all continue to read and share my posts.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- Reading! Or perhaps trying to take artistic photos for Instagram as I LOVE Instagram
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- YouTuber’s such as Lizzie Hadfield and Megan Ellaby I love their style! Other bloggers such as whatoliviadidnext, Pinterest pins, magazines, Instagram photos.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- Yes please
Personal Instagram: _natalie_church_
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- To reach 500 followers that would just make me incredibly happy and to just keep being inspired and enjoying my little corner of the internet.
Isn’t Natalie amazing? You don’t have to answer that, I already know the answer. Thank you so much Natalie for taking part, I hope we manage to smash your target of 500 followers!
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have enjoyed reading about Natalie, if you did and you don’t follow her, make sure you head over and check out her blog and Instagram profiles.
I still have a few spaces left (they’re going quickly!) if you want to feature. Just fill out my contact form or drop your emails below and I’ll send you all the information.
I have really enjoyed this series and I would love as many of you as possible to take part.
That’s it from me this week, I hope you have an amazing rest of your week, I will still be active on my other social media sites so pop over and say hi when you get a chance.
I will see you all next week!