I am brining you another interview post with the amazing Allison. I cannot wait to share this gem with you. But before I do, I want to apologise for this post being an hour late I have been having a few issues with the internet. Anyway, here is the lovely Allison.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I have been writing as long as I can remember. I am currently working on my 1st novel, but I find it difficult to focus on it while having an outside job. I started my blog as a way to try and use my passion to make money. That way I can be at home full time to work on the blog and novel.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- theauthorette.com is simply named after the fact that I am a writer. I blog about everything, though.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- My blog is in the beginning stages. I am happy with it so far.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- Working, playing with my dogs, spending time with family, and watching YouTube videos.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- My friends and family. They are supportive, but still unsure how far it can be taken.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- My passions are music, writing, event planning, home décor, and animals. So something with one of those would be ideal.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Everything! Work, my dogs, my love of shopping, my favourite musicians, etc.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- I would like it to grow enough to be my full-time career. That’s really my only big goal. I don’t have specific numbers. I just want people to enjoy it and share it with their friends.
Thanks for the opportunity to share my blogging story!
That’s all from me lovelies, I really hope you check out Allison’s blog and follow all of her links too. It was a pleasure sharing her story. It’s so great when I get to learn about new bloggers and share them all with you. We really are a giant group of insanely talented, passionate and loveable people.
I have a few spaces for July if anyone else is loving the series and wants to take part, fill out my contact form or leave your email address below.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed my post. I will be back tomorrow for a brand new post, in the meantime, why not drop a like and a comment below.
I can’t wait to see you all tomorrow,