Happy Thursday lovelies. How are you? I hope you have all managed to enjoy a bit of sunshine today, is spring finally here? I guess we can only keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Today I thought I would do something a little different. Over the past couple of days my following count has gone up and up and I know how so many new faces. Thank you all for following me and supporting this journey! I thought because I have new faces, I would share 10 facts that some of you may know, but if you don’t, it’s a good way to get to know me. I would love if you dropped 3 facts about yourself in the comments and that way, we all get to find out about each other.
10 facts about me
- My name is Alanna – Some of you who followed my old blog would have known my name, but those of you who didn’t know me before wouldn’t have known. I sign my posts of with A x because I think it’s a cute little touch to the post. Now that I have revealed my name, when I send emails to you, I will end it with Alanna instead of A.
- I suffer from non epileptic seizures – Three years ago this year I was hit on the head with a locker door. It wasn’t just a tap, it was a full on smash to the side of my head. I was taken to the hospital from school where I was told I had a concussion and they thought nothing of it, but they were so wrong! So yeah, stay away from lockers please! Heads and hard things like that are really not meant to collide with each other.
- I love to write – You may have guessed this seeing as I have a blog, but I write all of the time, whether that’s a story, poem, blog post or when I am doing my online course. I much prefer pen and paper (I seem a little old fashioned saying that seeing as everything is so technical based now).
- I love to extend my learning – I didn’t go to Uni because I was unable to finish my A levels due to my school kicking me out so I missed that opportunity. I have always loved learning, so I applied to some online courses and I am currently doing pretty well in them. I am doing a forensic science course and a Law course too!
- My biggest fear is that I cannot have children – I don’t have a reason as to why this is a fear because we have no genetic problems in the family that means we cannot have children, but I worry on a day to day basis that one day, I wont be able to have my own children.
- I want to adopt – I think this is partly to do with my fear, but I also want to adopt because I believe that everyone should get a chance. There are so many reasons why children are put up for adoption and I don’t blame anyone who has made that decision, I would love to help someone though!
- I am a book freak – I like a book or two or twenty. I love reading, I will read anything. I am making my way through my bookcase at the moment, but I already have more books added to my wish list. You can never have too many books.
- I am a clean freak too – I get beyond pissed off if things aren’t cleaned up, especially when it comes to my room. I am always cleaning and re-arranging it because it just looks so untidy. I have to have everything in a set place too otherwise I go a bit crazy.
- I am a very forgiving person – You can screw me over time and time again, but I will always forgive, Holding grudges is a waste of time, I would know, I held one for four years! A leopard never changes its spots so people will never change their ways, no matter how many times they promise they will.
- I am not always miss happy – I have this huge persona where I am happy 24/7 and it’s just not true. I have had a rough four years and I get days where they really play on my mind and my mood turns to shit. I end up hating myself and everything around me. I am just a normal (ish) person. So don’t be fooled when you see my selfies and think I am miss happy and confident because it could be the total opposite.
That is it lovelies, 10 facts you might not know about me, as I said, I would love to see three facts about you in the comments. It could be anything! I hope you enjoyed my post, if you did, leave a like and who knows, in the future I may do another post like this.
Thank you for reading and I will see you all tomorrow with a very exciting review post!