Happy Wednesday! How are you all? Are you enjoying the half term? Have you got anything special planned for your time off? I’d love to know in the comments.
As you know, I messed up with my schedule when I decided to take a few days off, so now I am a day behind on my posts which is making me mad at myself because I was doing so well. So this post is a few days late, but it’s finally here and I hope you enjoy reading what my goals are for this month.
- Stick to my fitness goals – I am not happy with my weight and the way I look and I try so hard to change it. If you know me or have followed me for a while, you would know the cycle I get trapped in where I work out, eat healthily but I don’t lose weight, but as soon as I have a binge on unhealthy crap, I gain. I am trying something new to try and help me shift a few pounds.
- Save money – I am working more shifts at the moment (thank the lord!) so I am getting a bigger income, Obviously I get months that are a little short in money and I struggle to get the things I need, so I have decided that I am going to set up a savers account (why I never had one before I don’t know) and put money in there each month and save for a rainy day.
- Keep my space clean – I decided completely last minute to change my room around, to get rid of my TV and create a full blogging space where I can focus on my blog and my blog only. I kind of have a habit of piling my things up though which makes everything untidy, so I am going to work on sorting things out straight away instead of leaving them.
- Drink two litres of water a day – Like I have said before, water and I don’t really have a great friendship. This month though, I am going to do my best to like it. Even if I drink 1.5 litres instead of 2 everyday I will still be happy.
- Study – Yes I don’t go to school, college or Uni but I love to learn, so I have decided to sign up to some online courses and extend my learning. Fingers crossed that one day I can go to Uni!
- Take more pictures – I have really let my passion for photography slip and I am so gutted! I used to go out every weekend and take new snaps and now, my roll is just full of blog post pictures instead, I am not complaining about the blog pictures but it would be refreshing to go out and see the world through a lens again.
- Change my social medias – I need a good sort out, today I changed my highlights on my Instagram, I am thinking of resetting my theme on there too! I want to delete and restart my Facebook page, delete my tweets and start fresh. I am also going to delete my Pinterest boards and no longer use that as a way to generate blog views. It’s time I made them look the way I want them too without worrying what brands/other people think of them.
- Work on my Youtube – Although I cannot start vlogging again until May because of everything going on this month I want to change my YouTube up, maybe create main channel videos as well as vlogs. I want to give it a real make over.
- Read more – I always distract myself when I want to read, I always find something blog wise to do so I need to take an hour off each evening just to chill and read. I don’t care how many books I read this month, it would just be nice to sit down and read.
- Stay true to myself and carry on reaching towards my goals – I need to be selfish, after all it’s only myself that can reach my goals. I need to do things that will get me to where I want to be, take risks even though it will piss people off. I need to start living and creating my own life instead of sitting around trying to please my friends because I am not following their path, I have dreams that I will achieve, if I have to leave them behind, I am willing to do so.
That is all lovelies, my 10 goals for this month. Do we have the same goals? Have I inspired you to add more goals to your list? I’d love to know what your goals for the month are, so drop me a comment below, who knows, I may use them for the future.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my post, if you did don’t forget to leave a like and I hope to chat with you in the comments. I will be back tomorrow for a new post (aren’t you lucky!) I hope you all have a wonderful evening and I will see you all then,