Happy Tuesday lovelies. I hope you’ve all had a wonderful day, a quick question before I jump straight into todays interview, have you all finished school/Uni for the Easter break? If not, can you drop me a message and let me know when you do, I want to plan some great content for you all.
Today I am sharing my interview with Kelly from http://www.thekellydianereport.com/ be sure to head over and follow her and leave some support. Her blog is gorgeous! Kelly’s blog is about beauty and lifestyle so if you’re into that, definitely go check it out.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hello I’m Kelly & I run www.thekellydianereport.com a blog all about beauty, lifestyle and some little extras thrown in.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I wanted my own space that I could be creative with, I guess a sort of outlet to talk about anything I wanted to.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- My blog is all about me and the things I like/dislike so what better name than my own. My blog started with reviews, so I decided to add the report bit on the end too.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- It depends how you define success but it has definitely helped me to reach out and make new friends. Its also just starting to pick up more recently too in terms of a regular audience, so yes I would say it has been a success.
I totally agree with you, your blog is super successful!
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I also have a full time job so I work all day and then fit my blogging into my schedule in the evenings.
Such amazing dedication! There’s no way I’d be able to juggle a full time job and my blog.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- My family and friends know about my blog and have been really supportive which is great!
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
I would probably be just lounging around, watching TV and scrolling through Instagram.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
Everything inspires me to write new posts. Whilst I love reading other peoples blogs, I think its better to be your own person and create original content. For me, inspiration comes from things I have been doing, items I have bought or my thoughts at that particular time.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
You can also find me on twitter – https://twitter.com/KellyReportBlog?lang=en& Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/kellydiane94/?hl=en
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
I would really like to be able to make a small income from my blog, so that I can afford to do even more great adventures. I’d also like to inspire more people by talking about different things I’ve gone through.
Thank you so much Kelly for taking part in this segment, I really enjoyed your answers and I have followed you on your sites.
If you enjoyed Kelly’s interview, be sure to leave a like below and check out her links. Let’s try and get her to 300 Instagram followers? I still have spaces for Interviews if you’d like to take part, drop me a comment and I’ll email you or fill out a contact form and I’ll get back to you that way.
Thank you so much for reading, I really enjoy sharing so many of you talented writers. I’ll be back tomorrow with a monthly favourites post, so make sure you tune in for that.
Lots of love,