Happy Tuesday, how are you? I hope you’re all having a wonderful Tuesday. Today has been a bit of a low day, so I am glad that I am sharing this wonderful Interview with the wonderful Lauren. I don’t want to do too much of an introduction because this post is about Lauren and getting to know here.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- My name is Lauren, I’m 19 and a creative writing student at Uni.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I’ve always loved writing, it helps me express myself and is something I simply just enjoy and find therapeutic in a way. I’ve also kept a daily journal for the last three years, my blog is almost a public, more refined version of that.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- Originally I went for ‘sunflowersoul’ as they are my favourite flower but that was already taken. My love and fascination the sun, moon, stars etc. and played around until I came up with ‘sunsetsoul’
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- It depends how you define ‘success’ personally I feel in the short time I have been writing it has been, it has given me a great outlet for my thoughts and experiences. Although I don’t have a big following I think being free to write what I want is cool enough for me.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- When I’m not blogging, I am at Uni, working out, going out with friends or usually in bed watching rubbish on Netflix or vine compilations.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- All my family and good friends know about my blog and they are very supportive of it.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- . Without the blog I’d probably be wasting even more of my time watching vines and Netflix. This at least makes me feel productive.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- I think inspiration can come from anywhere, my day-to-day life, other bloggers, youtube videos, books etc.
9. Do you have any social.
- My Instagram is Laurenmartinn__ (two underscore’s), my Twitter is Loz_Martin_ My best friend also makes pretty cool youtube videos if you wanna check her out too https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFEX5MriwrFsusFVMtsRU-A media links you would like to share?
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- I would love to go travelling after Uni so it would be great to write more travel pieces for my blog. I would also like to maybe head towards fashion content in the future and see where that goes. Finally, I would love to see my audience grow and continue to write posts that I love and that they can enjoy too.
A huge thank you to Lauren for taking part and answering my questions. It’s so kind of you to share your friends Youtube channel! I’ll go and subscribe now. I hope you all check Lauren’s pages out and her friends channel too.
If you would like to take part, leave a comment below or use my contact page and I’ll get back to you, I have a few spaces left in May and I am more then happy to extend this into many more months.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post, if you did, please leave a like. Check out my other interviews too: