Happy Sunday. I am on a roll with my posts this week aren’t I, I believe I have posted everyday! I guess we can thank the snow for that.
Today’s post is a post I didn’t want to wait too long to post because I am so thankful to these two beautiful bloggers for nominating me for this award. The three beautiful bloggers I am talking about is Lauren , Rachel and Em. If you haven’t checked these amazing bloggers out, I totally recommend them.
I am going to jump straight into this because I am excited to answer the questions. So, let’s start with Lauren’s questions.
Lauren’s sunshine award questions
1. Where do you find your inspiration for your posts?
My mind is a very messy place, so I use that quite often but I also use what’s around me. I like to take my surroundings and use them to create something fun, but I wont lie, Pinterest is a huge help!
2. What movie can you watch over and over again?
I don’t watch movies so I’m going to have to say none. What would you recommend I watch though?
3. Who is one celebrity, dead or alive you’d like to meet? And why?
Khloe Kardashian for sure! She is my idol, my inspiration and I am totally obsessed with her, she has come so far and I want to have the same impact that she does.
4. How did you meet your best friend?
I was at my cousins laying on his sofa eating a whole packet of cookies and he called his friend up to help him fix his bike. I instantly had a crush on him haha, I tried to be smart and help with fixing the bike but I was clueless. Ever since that day, I have had a pretty solid friendship with him, even when I am being a bit of a bitch,
5. When did you start blogging?
Officially 5 years ago but this blog has only been running since December 2017.
6. Why did you decide to start blogging?
For so long I said that I started blogging to forget about my sexual assault but it’s time to change the broken record. I blog because I am creative, I love to write so why not create a space where I can do exactly that.
7. Do you follow/believe in horoscopes?
I follow mine but I wouldn’t say I believe in it if that makes sense. I don’t feel like I fit my star sign so I don’t believe the events will happen to me, like last week I was meant to meet the love of my life, I was housebound so that didn’t happen. This week I am meant to be soaking in the sun, I am currently hiding under my duvet because it’s snowing. It’s fun to read though!
8. What is your star sign?
Aquarius although I think I should have been a Gemini or a Pisces.
9. What is your favourite flower?
I love Orchids I think they are so pretty but I am also a sucker for a rose bush.
10. What’s your biggest achievement so far, in terms of your blog or just in general?
In terms of my blog my biggest achievement is collaborating with brands when my blog is only a few months old! In terms of my personal life, I think my greatest achievement is letting go of all my anger and hate and moving past my assault and finally doing things a normal teenager would do,
11. What’s your favourite post that you have written? Link it
My favourite post is my Why I am a Slut post. It’s very raw, very deep and personal but that is exactly who I am and I feel like I did the right thing putting myself out there, right in the judgement line. You can read the post here if you’re interested.
Next up is Rachel’s questions so here we go
Rachel’s sunshine award questions
1) What made you want to start blogging?
I answered this in Lauren’s list of questions.
2) What’s your favourite place to visit?
I haven’t been on holiday or even left where I live apart from to head to London for hospital, so I am going to have to say, the meadow I go too in my village where mot of my photography takes place.
3) Describe yourself in three words?
Shy, dedicated and creative.
4) What talents do you have?
I can sleep for over 48 hours and sleep some more. Yep, sleeping is my talent.
5) What is your dream holiday?
I want to get a van and travel across America in my little van. But, I also want to spend the weekend in Paris enjoying the city and the little coffee shops.
6) What is your all-time favourite film? Why?
As I said I don’t watch films but I will start watching some so drop your favourites.
7) What is your spirit animal?
100% A sloth!! Sleep all day and all night too actually.
8) What is your proudest moment?
My proudest moment would be getting my forensic science diploma.
9) If you could have a superpower what would it be? And why?
I would love to be like elastic girl I wont lie! I want to be super bendy and be able to reach things without leaving my bed, that would be the dream.
10) What are your goals for 2018?
My main goal for this year is to be happy. I have spent the last 5 years on a roller coaster and I feel like I am finally back on stable grounds so I am just going to work on me and make sure I am happy. You read my other goals here.
11) What is your biggest pet peeve?
I hate people who don’t use manners. It really winds me up because it’s simple words, small simple words that flow so easily yet so many people are rude and don’t use them.
1) What’s your favourite social media platform for promoting your blog?
My We heart it account is my favourite to promote on but it doesn’t bring many views.
2) Do you prefer TV or films?
Neither, I prefer books to be honest.
3) What was your proudest accomplishment of 2017? It can be blog based or not.
Starting up this blog and leaving my other one behind.
4) What’s your favourite song right now?
Ed Sheeran & Eminem – River or NF – Let you down it’s a tie to be honest.
5) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
PARIS. Honestly one day my dream will come true.
6) Do you have any pets? If so, what?
I have two dogs, about 15 cats, 1 bearded dragon, 4 fish and two rabbits.
7) What’s your favourite quote?
Tomorrow never comes so make today count.
8) What do you do to motivate yourself?
I play my motivational playlist, set myself alarm after alarm and notification after notification. But I am quite good at doing things anyway, they are just there for bad days.
9) What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you?
Meeting my friend. He has changed my life so much and I wouldn’t be who I am without him.
10) Do you have a bucket list? If so, have you ticked anything off yet?
I don’t actually have a bucketlist but maybe I’ll create one and see how well I do.
11) What do you find most challenging about blogging?
Dealing with writers block for sure. I am naturally a creative person so when I can’t find the right words I hit meltdown mode.
That is the end of both award questions, again, thank you Lauren and Rachel for nominating me, I have really enjoyed answering these questions and I am very happy that they are different because it’s boring to answer the same questions over and over again.
Please check out the links, and read Lauren’s and Rachel’s award posts which are also linked above. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my answers, if you did, leave a like and comment your favourite film below, if you really enjoyed, why not do this award yourself, I’ll leave some questions below for you.
- Do you have any pets?
- What are your pets names/what would you call your pet?
- Describe your day.
- When is your birthday?
- Favourite thing about yourself?
- What are you looking forward to in March?
- Favourite clothing item?
- If you could change your name, what would you be called?
- Tea, coffee or warm milk?
- Favourite fruit?
- One thing you love the most about blogging?