Happy Friday lovelies, how are you all? I wont lie to you, so far I am not having the best start to the month. We are only two days in and already I am having issue. My hand/wrist has decided to swell, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, so I am on antibiotics over the weekend and if it’s still swollen on Monday I have to go back and potentially go into hospital. I had the same issue last year in June but they thought that was a reaction to a tic bite, this time, I can assure you I haven’t been bitten, it’s just decided to be fat and a pain in the rear end.
Anyway, tonight’s post isn’t about how much life sucks right now, instead it’s about this months goals. I am determined to complete them this month so fingers crossed I have no more set backs because I think I would just crumble. This month has 31 days, so that’s 31 days to achieve my goals, well technically 29 or less due to wasting the first two days of the month, and then cutting the month short to type up the goal review post.
Like my previous two month goal posts I am going to be setting myself a list of ten goals to reach. Why ten? Because 5 seems to little and 10 is even. So without further ado, here are my 10 March goals.
My March goals
- Daily vlog – I tried weekly vlogging and managed to do six weeks until I was ill and had a hamster face. I loved vlogging my life, it was never interesting but ii enjoyed it anyway. So I decided to try daily vlogging for a month, by daily I mean Monday – Friday because I can’t vlog on the weekends. My first daily vlog is uploading as we speak, you can find my channel here.
- Go out and photograph things – Last month I stayed in the whole time and it sucked so bad, I hate being told I can’t go out because I feel like I am being trapped but I was just to ill to go anywhere. I think the highlight of last month was my two doctor visits. I have missed being able to photograph things, so this month I am going to go out once a week and take some snaps.
- Drink green tea – When I did my food shop I brought myself some green tea because it helps boost you and with me dieting this month, I can really use all the boosting. So the aim is to have green tea instead of normal tea because of its healthy benefits.
- Read 2 books – So I am attempting to read every book I own plus more, but this time I have a structured plan, I am going to read my books from the top downwards, checking them off my list as I go, that way I know what I have read and haven’t read.
- Drink more water – I tend to drink tea or Ribena, there really is no in between. Water is obviously the healthier option, so in hope that I lose weight, I am going to be consuming healthier options.
- Blog everyday – I have a second blog and this month my aim is to upload on there everyday, tracking my progress and keeping up-to-date with my diet so I can see where I went wrong or right with this challenge.
- More selfies – I am my biggest hater, I can find all of my imperfections within seconds and that leads to self doubt. I need to grow up and realise I am never going to look like Khloe Kardashian, and I actually don’t look that bad. Yes I have bags under my eyes, acne breakouts, a scar across my nose and annoying wholes in my face, but would I be me without them?
- Cut off friendships – This is something I don’t want to do but it’s the healthiest thing to do, mentally and physically. All the negativity around needs to leave.
- Take better care of my hair – My hair is an absolute state, it hasn’t been cut for well over a year, the colour is disgusting where my natural colour is coming back through, I use heat on it a lot which causes damage as does the fact I wear it up all the time. I was my hair 3 times a week but that’s all I do treatment wise, so I need to invest in some hair care products.
- Live in the now – I need to stop looking over my shoulder worrying what if and live in the now. Life is short, we don’t know how much time we have so live in moment and do all the things you want to do and have no regrets. So I am going to do exactly that and not worry about what people have to say about it or me.
There we are lovelies, my March goals. Do you like them? Any you would use for yourself? I hope you have enjoyed reading, if you have leave a like and comment below how you have been enjoying the snow.
I hope I will see you again tomorrow. Stay safe in this weather.