Happy Sundays my love. Sorry I didn’t upload this yesterday, I had a few friends around as a pre birthday celebration. Today is my actual birthday, I’ll give you all an update on how it was and what I recieved soon. For now, I want to answer the long list of questions from various awards I have been nominated for. If you nominated me for an award, thank you ever so much, I truly appreciate it.
- What are you most passionate about in life? – Probably my blog to be honest.
- What is your favourite animal? – Elephants.
- What do you feel most proud of? – Getting my diploma in forensic science.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world (or beyond), where would you go and why? – I’d go everywhere, I want to explore the world and the cultures.
- What are five things you’d save in a fire? – My photo album, My animals, as many books as possible, my clothes and obviously my family.
- Why do you blog? – I love how free and creative I can be, I don’t have to hide anything.
- What is your all time favourite book? – Honestly it changes all the time.
- If you could see the past, present or future and view any event, what time and what event would you choose? – The past, I would go to the day my granddad passed away and say goodbye to him and let him know I love him before he slips away.
- What is something you’d like to learn how to do and why? – I want to be able to sing better, I don’t know why, I just do.
- Would you describe yourself as glass half full or glass half empty? – Always half full, I used to be half empty but things change.
- What colour is your favourite? – Rose gold.
- What is your all-time, go to song? – At the moment it is Welcome to my life by Simple plan.
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? – Oh god, I simply cannot answer that.
- What is your earliest memory? – I can’t share that sorry.
- Do you have a most precious/treasured item, if so what is it? – I do, I have a necklace that has one of my mums rings on it.
- What would be your one tip to any new blogger? – Just be you, don’t ever try and be someone else.
- Do you have any pets, if so what? – 2 rabbits, 15 cats, 2 dogs, 4 fish and 1 bearded dragon.
- What is your most useful study tip? – Create more than one copy of your notes!
- Do you believe in the after-life? – 100%
- What was the last movie/TV show that you watched? – The Originals.
- What fictional character can you relate to the most? – I’m not sure to be honest, in a way, I relate to everyone.
- What’s your favourite food? – At the moment it is magic stars.
- What is your proudest achievement? – Didn’t I already answer this?
- What Inspired you to start blogging? – I wanted to be creatively free.
- If you could relive one moment in your childhood, what would it be? – Building snowmen with my whole family.
- In 10 years, where do you hope to see yourself? – In ten years time I will be 29! So ideally I want this to be my business while I look after my children and think about planning my wedding. That’s where I see myself.
- What is your favourite adventure you have been on? – My favourite adventures are unexpected drives with my friends.
- What is your worst habit? – When I get stressed I chew the inside of my cheeks.
- What animal best represents you and why? – A sloth because I just sleep all the time.
- What is your favourite kind of music? – I mainly listen to pop.
- Where is your favourite holiday destination? – I’ve never been on holiday, but I would love to go to Paris first.
- What is your biggest fear? – Not being able to have children.
- What is the best advice you would give to all bloggers? – See above.
- What made you decide to start blogging? – Answered already
- Who is your hero? – My mum and dad, they’re equally my hero.
- If everything was legal for the day, what would you do? (ooh cheeky!) – Not going to lie, I would rob a bank, then go travelling.
- What skill would you like to master? – The skill of staying awake.
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? – Take a risk, big or small, just put yourself out of your comfort zone.
- What city would you most like to live in and why? – Paris because from the pictures I have seen, it’s gorgeous.
- What is something you can never seem to finish? – I’m quite good at finishing things to be honest, it bugs me if I don’t finish something.
- What book impacted you the most? – Damaged by Cathy Glass, it really hit me in the feels. If you haven’t read it, I urge that you do.
- What do you wish you could tell yourself 10 years ago? What do you think you’ll want to tell your current self 10 years from now? – Don’t rush anything, take it day by day and enjoy the little things in life.
- What’s the best way to start the day? – Waking up and getting a cup of tea!
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been? – I haven’t been anywhere interesting.
- What is your dream job, and why? – I want to be a full time blogger, I love spending hours just typing post after post. I love writing in general.
- What was your favorite memory from 2017? – Celebrating my 18th birthday!
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why? – Answered
- How do you like your coffee (or tea)? – Tea with two sugars and milk.
- What are 3 goals for your blog in 2018? – 1) Reach 500 followers, 2) create at least 200 posts and 3) collaborate with brands to produce posts.
- If you were going to a deserted island and could only bring one item, what would it be? – A book.
- What is your biggest fear? – Answered
- What is one accomplishment you are most proud of? – Answered
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why? – Answered
- Why did you start blogging? – Answered
- What is your favourite thing to do on a Friday night? – Put fresh pj’s on after a shower and get into bed.
Thank you for reading, I know this has been quite long. Again, thank you to anyone who nominated me for an award, I promise I will start to answer them sooner so I wont have to do big posts like this.
If you enjoyed my post, leave a like and a comment of your favourite emoji, or when your birthday is, let’s see who is my birthday twin. If you really enjoyed my post, don’t forget to share with your friends and social media.
Lots of love,