Welcome to February! I hope the first couple of days have treated you well. How are you? Today, I am in a super happy mood, not only is it two days until my birthday, I also had a super cute afternoon with one of my friends and it’s safe to say, I got spoilt! I’m so excited to share my what I got for my birthday post soon!
Anyway, todays post is not about my birthday, but it is about me, so I’m happy (just kidding, I’m totally not this vain, well I am but shhh…) It’s my first post of February so of course it is my goals post, what else would it be? Before I start on my goals post, I just want you to know that
- I have a super exciting giveaway going live on my Twitter on Sunday so make sure you’re following me.
- I have some very exciting posts coming up this month! So many brand collabs!!
- My interview segments will be uploaded on Tuesdays. I still have a few spaces left, so feel free to drop your emails below and I’ll send over some more infomation.
Okay, now it’s time for my goals.
My February goals
- Read 3 books – Last month I was able to read two books, I loved the time I set aside to read, so I am going to push myself to read three. Can I do it?
- Be on my phone less – My life is centred around my phone because of my blog, but it really does take a lot of energy and a lot of time, so every week, I am going to spend one day without my phone.
- Work with more brands – I have put myself out there and I have the potential to work with some brands and I am super excited. My blog has bloomed since December so I thought I would take advantage of that and get my blog out there. Who knows, I could be onto something, or they could dislike my blog because it’s not got thousand of views or followers.
- Wear less make-up – I am a very insecure person, I may come across confident, but I’m really not, I use make-up to change my appearance, this month, I am only going to wear make-up for special occasions.
- Help around the house more – I do my fair share of housework and other little bits to help out, but in all fairness, I could do more, so I am going to step up and offer more often, just not for the washing up! No way!
- Spend time with family – My family has drifted apart, one side thinks they are better then the other and it’s caused a huge divide, it’s just adults acting like children. I’m going to be the adult in the situation and do my best to spend time with everyone as equally as possible.
- Colour more – I love colouring, it relaxes me, stops my boredem and keeps my brain busy. I have 5 adult colouring books (by adult I mean more detailed pictures, not rude pictures!) and I just haven’t used them, they just sit around and gather dust, so I think I am going to colour one picture a week and see how that goes.
- Run – Something that to me seems like swearing! Running hates me just as much as I hate it. I am just to unfir to run without dying, so, I am going to go running with the thought that it may kill me. I am slowly losing weight again which is great, but it’s not enough, so I am going to aim to run around my estate three nights a week and see if that helps in anyway.
- Write up award posts – I have been nominated for a few awards and I am so thankful for that, I do express my thanks to those who have nominated me, but I just don’t upload the post, so on from now on, on Thursdays, it will be award post days. This means that there wont be a post every Thursday so I can still have a day off blogging!
- Sleep – I am so sick of myself waking up at 3/4 in the morning then not waking up again until 11/12. I waste the day away and it’s not fun. I go to bed at 10 and shut everything down at 11, so I think I need to start reading until 11:30 in order for my brain to slowly shut down and not want to wake early in the morning and sit on my phone.
That is the end of my February goals post, I set myself 10 goals and I am hoping I complete them all or at least do better compared to January’s goals. Do you think I can achieve these?
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed, if you did, leave a like and comment your lucky number. If you really enjoyed my post, why not share with your friends and social medias.
I’ll see you all again tomorrow with a new post.