Happy Monday! How are you? Today has been a mixed day, I started off feeling really well, full of energy and life, by the time I finished work, I was drained and just wanted to curl into a ball. I am exhausted, so my plan is to type this up, then go to sleep for an hour or two.
My first post of the year was my new years resolution and January goals post, it was called Hello 2018. We are almost at the end of the month, so it’s time to update you on my goals. Did I complete them? Semi-complete them? Or just fail? Let’s find out.
January goal review
- Have a morning skincare routine.
- Have a night skincare routine.
- Read two books.
- Take more photographs.
- Get my photography account back up and running.
- Upload a weight picture on Twitter.
Did I complete any?
1. I managed to set myself a morning skincare routine that I have stuck too! It’s pretty basic (I have recently uploaded a post on it) but it does the job. So I’d say that goal number one was a success.
2. Not only did I set myself a morning skincare routine, I managed to set myself a managable night skincare routine. It’s very similar to my morning routine, just a few tweeks here and there but for the last 29 days, I have been able to keep at it. So another successful goal.
3. Reading is my ultimate favourite thing to do! I can’t think of anything I love more, so of course I managed to complete this goal! I have read two books and I have just started a third! I did upload a book review a little while back, I wont be reviewing every book I read, but I will aim to get a book review up every other month. Goal complete though!
4. Take more photographs was one of the eaisest goals I set myself, but I failed on this one! I managed to vlog for three weeks in a row though! It’s not photographs but it’s something, right? I just haven’t been anywhere to be able to take photographs. I’ll have to try harder next month!
5. I didn’t get my photography account up and running either, but I have a good reason as to why. I am re-starting my feed on my private Instagram, so I thought I would re-start my feed on my photography account too. I would do it on my blog account, but I feel as though I worked really hard on the content I have showing, so it would be a waste of I threw it all away.
6. I did start this and then I deleted it because I was getting some creepy messages. I posted picture of my weight on Twitter for several days in a row, but I ended up getting some weird messages. I thought I would get hate comments such as people calling me fat, but instead I had someone who didn’t follow me, message me creepy things like “let me take all of those clothes off and take a picture”. His English actually wasn’t as good as that, but thats the main jist of it. So I semi completed this, I attempted it at least.
Overall, I haven’t done a terrible job at completing my goals, I am rather proud of myself. I managed to complete 3/6 or 4/6 if you count my Twitter uploads. I am looking forward to setting myself new goals for next month, who knows if I will successful with those ones.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my post, if you did, leave a like and a comment letting me know if you achieved all of your January goals. If you really enjoyed my post, why not share it with your friends and social media.
Have a wonderful evening and I will see you on Wednesday for my last post of January 2018!
Lots of love,
Follow my social medias
– TWITTER: @likeagalaxygirl
– SNAPCHAT: alannajhollamby
– 21 BUTTONS: Lifelikeagalaxygirl
– YOUTUBE: Lifelikeagalaxygirl x
– INSTAGRAM: Lifelikeagalaxygirlblog
– DEPOP: alannajean
-WE HEART IT: Likeagalaxygirl
– PINTEREST: Lifelikeagalaxygirl ♡