How are you? Happy Friday! Are you glad that it’s the weekend? How many of you went back to school this week? Was it as dreadful as you thought? Unfortunately for me, I have been unwell all week, sleeping my days away and being very unproductive, so I am hoping next week improves.
Today’s post is one that I haven’t seen before, but if you have done this link it below so I can have a read, but for now, I am taking all credit. I used to spend a stupid amount of time on Facebook doing their quizzes and last year I did a quiz where it predicted events for each month of the year, they got it completely wrong but looking through my feed, I thought it would be a fun idea to do the same for 2018 and see what Facebook thinks will happen. So without further ado here is Facebooks predictions.
January – Spending time with the family
- Facebook has got this right, I am planning to spend more time with my family instead of being in my room 24/7. I might as well make the most of their annoying company because once I move out, I wont be seeing them as much.
February – A trip to Tokyo
- I bloody wish! I don’t think that’s happening though because I don’t have a passport and I can’t afford my phone bill let alone a bloody trip to Tokyo. One day though for sure, it is on my bucket list.
March – A puppy
- Yes please! I know this one isn’t happening either because my mum wont allow another dog in the house but a girl can dream right? If there is some fairy dog mother, please can I have a cute girl pug. Thank you!
April – A meeting with Shauna
- Shauna is my sister so I am not too sure what sort of meeting I would have with her? Maybe I should turn her into my manager, but then that means I would have to pay her and I am not doing that. So Facebook, I think you’ve got this one wrong again.
May – A promotion
- The job I have now, I can’t get a promotion, there isn’t anything above what I am so I don’t think that’s going to happen, I’ll take a pay rise instead haha.
- If this is like a blog promotion, then please come sooner then May! Although, I’m not too sure how I could get a promotion from my own blog? I guess we will have to wait until May comes along.
June – A new job
- Okay so I get a promotion the month before and then what, I’m like “thanks but no thanks” and leave? A tad confused here Facebook. Or is my new job the promotion? You need to explain these thing to me!
July – Las Vegas trip with Catherine
- So Catherine is an old friend of mine, we don’t actually talk anymore and we haven’t seen each other for about two year now so Facebook, you have this wrong. Although, I would love to go to Las Vegas. Any companies who can set me up with this drop me an email (I’m joking obviously!, But for real, I’d love to go).
August – Concert trip with Diana
- Okay Facebook, you really think I am going to go to a concert with my Nan? No way! She is more hard-core then I am, she could party all night and I am sure I would want my bed half way through, so sorry but my Nan is too much of a party goer then I am.
September – A new hobby
- I like the sound of this, please be something that I continue to do though, because I am one of those people who tries something new, likes it, does it for a second time and then never does it again. I need something that I would enjoy going back too, like my blog and photography.
October – A new family member
- Okay, so every test I have done online has told me I will get pregnant this year, so I’m not sure if this is talking about me, or about someone else, either way, I am a little bit excited. There is nothing I want more then to have my own child, I know, I will only be nineteen and to some, that’s way too young, but not for me, I have baby names planned and I even look online for baby clothes and things. I so want this!
November – A one-of-a-kind party
- A party to celebrate a babies new arrival? Does this link with October? That would be so cool. Facebook, I actually hope that these predictions are right! You kind of let me down with the trip that I can’t afford and you got my hopes up about a puppy, so you better not mess this up!
December – Winning the lottery
- Okay, you took this way too far! The most I have ever won is two pound! And I still haven’t cashed it in yet. Why would you get my hopes up like that? I thought we were doing okay and then you go ahead and ruin it. So rude!
That is the end of the post my loves, I hope you enjoyed reading. I know that Facebook can not actually predict my future, but I thought this would be a fun little post and now you know a little more about me too. This post was not serious in anyway, just something for everyone to enjoy.
Thank you for reading, if you enjoyed this post don’t forget to leave a like and let me know in the comments which one was your favourite prediction? If you really enjoyed don’t forget to share with your friends and your social media.
I would leave a link for you to take part in this too, but no matter what I do, it just loads up my Facebook page and I obviously want to keep that private. If you do find a way, or have done this before, leave a link below so I can read what Facebook predicted for you.
Lots of love and I will see you tomorrow,