Welcome back to another post, how are you? I am very tired but I am also very happy which for me is a very odd combination.
I have seen so many people share their Christmas playlist so I thought I would jump on that bandwagon too. I love reading your favourite songs because you all have such different styles.
I have made a Christmas playlist on my Spotify but it doesn’t consist of your average Christmas songs, it’s kind of a mixture of the songs my family goes mental about, so I hope you enjoy.
What’s on my playlist?
- All I want for Christmas is you – Mariah Carey
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – Michael Bublé
- Santa tell me – Ariana Grande
- Mistletoe – Justin Bieber
- Last Christmas – WHAM!
- Fairtytale of New York – The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas – Sam Smith
- Baby it’s cold outside – Idina Menzel, Michael Bublé
- Christmas lights – Coldplay
- One more sleep – Leona Lewis
- White Christmas – Bing Crosby
- Do they now it’s Christmas? – Band Aid
- Wonderful Christmas time – Paul McCartney
- Somewhere only we know – Lily Allen
- Lonely this Christmas – Mud
- Walking in the air – Aled Jones
- Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! – Frank Sinatra
- Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley
- Stop the cavalry – Jona Lewie
- Mistletoe and wine – Cliff Richard
- Frosty the snowman – Ella Fitzgerald
- Rockin’ around the Christmas tree – Brenda Lee
- Super Trouper – ABBA
- Perfect Christmas – S club 7
- Cheetah-Licious Christmas – Cheetah Girls
That is my Christmas playlist, but I also wanted to share my favourite adverts as well, so here are some of my ultimate Christmas adverts.
There we go guys, you’ve had a two in one post. My playlist is bound to get bigger, so I will post updates on my twitter (which you should follow) so you can have a little sing-a-long with me. Check out those adverts too because they are so blooming cute. Leave a comment below to let me know what your favourite Christmas advert this year is and share your favourite festive song too. We should all have a little online karaoke, that would be cool, if you have any idea how we could do that, let me know.
That’s it lovelies, I am off to grab a hot chocolate and my fluffy blanket and curl up in bed to watch Elf. Thank you for reading, if you enjoyed this post don’t forget to leave a like and a comment and if you really enjoyed it, share it with your friends. Have a wonderful evening and I will see you in my next post.