How are you? I hope you have all had a wonderful Monday, I know most of you break up this week, so keep those Christmas spirits high, you haven’t got long left.
If you missed it, on Saturday I uploaded a gift guide for her post, so if you need some gift inspiration, head over and check that out. Today I am doing the gift guide for him, which is a lot harder than I anticipated. Why are men/boys so hard to shop for? I have tried my best to find eight items that hopefully “he” will enjoy, in the price of £50 or under. Like the gift guide for her, I do have one item that is on the high end price scale, just incase you wanted to splurge.
Gifts for him
1) Saint London XVI City, Black Mesh watch – £94.99
- This is the high priced item I was talking about, but you can use the discount code: IMAGALAXYGIRLBLOG to bring the price down to £76.
2) Baylis & Harding – Skin spa gown set – £30 from Debenhams
- Includes 50ml tube body wash, 50ml tube body lotion, 75g muscle soak & dressing gown.
3) FIFA 18 PS4 – £46.99 from John Lewis
- The real and virtual worlds of the beautiful game merge even closer in FIFA 18, thanks to Real Player Motion technology and the Frostbite game engine. Come with a 2 year guarantee.
4) Casual leather wash bag – £39.50 from M&S
- Zip fastening closure, lined, internal pockets, wipe clean lining, genuine leather.
5) Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio 50ml EDT spray – £39.00 from Very
- This harmonious, masculine scent embodies pure freedom. Light top notes of citrus mingle with salty notes of seawater and fragrant rosemary, finished with patchouli and pellucid hedione. Ideal for everyday wear.
6) Paul Costelloe black grained leather wallet – £ 14.99 from T.K.Max
- In black this wallet showcases a leather construction, with six card slots, two compartments and is complete with signature branding.
7) Maps grey passport holder – £8 from Paperchase
- A leather look passport holder featuring a greyscale version of our iconic maps print. It has a black interior with corner and vertical flaps to secure your passport. It’s a lovely travel accessory and perfect if you’re heading off on your travels soon.
8) Game Of Thrones – shot glass set – £22.99 from Littlewoods
- Depth: 80mm
- Height: 105mm
- Width: 310mm
- Contains 4 shot glasses
There we go lovelies, eight gift ideas for those tricky men to buy for. Don’t forget to save yourself some money and use that discount code if you decide to purchase that watch. I hope I have helped you out a little and given you some inspiration. Guys, could you comment below and let me know if any of these items appeal to you. I tried my best to find a mixture of items all at a very reasonable price.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post, if you did, don’t forget to leave a like and leave a comment to whether or not this was helpful for you. Thank you for reading and I will see you all soon with another fun post.